Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going for NYE?

I recently moved to L.A. but I'm going to be back in NYC with all my girls for New Years Eve. I wanted to gauge where everyone is going and where the best parties are going to be. Any and all suggestions appreciated! Thanx!

:clap2:

Too many amateurs out on NYE, probably something low key, but will cross that bridge when the time comes. So much time left we still haven't had thanksgiving.

After going to Exit for PVD on New Year's, I promised myself that I'd never again hit a big room party like this on New Years. Place was like 120 degrees, there was no room to move, lines to get into the bathroom took like 15 minutes, not to mention we waited like an hour out in the cold just to get in.

I'll probably either hit up a small room party, or maybe just go out the night before instead.

I recently moved to L.A. but I'm going to be back in NYC with all my girls for New Years Eve. I wanted to gauge where everyone is going and where the best parties are going to be. Any and all suggestions appreciated! Thanx!

:clap2:

go back to LA for NYE...LA always brings in great talent for NYE

I kinda of like the Hype of NYE, how busy shit gets, how twisted people get and how intense the parties are. Did JP for a couple of years, ehh, not too happy after Halloween so probably wont check back with his parties for awhile. Caledrone was good last year, but for such a long party I'd prefer a more diverse crowd. So pretty much just have to wait and see what opportunities come up. It is coming soon though.