Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not starting rumors about KTU but

NICEE !!! its about damn time they got rid of that station... the only good EDM they would play on that station was on the weekends late at night anyways, the rest was garbage!

U guys can't possibly be serious about loving that station though! i mean now is there chance to have a new name and have a brand new electronic music station which will finally play all genres of EDM, i think it would b so much more refreshin instead of playin that same diva house/ktu crap. It would def be better if they were to have european dj's and have special live sets from any european events from ID&T,Q-dance in Holland like Sensation (white/black),Qlimax,Q-base,Defcon1,Inqontrol, and Streetparade in Zurich...etc

wow those are some crazy pics

I think the problem is with the advertisers, they just aren't willing to pump money into a station that will play HOUSE music, as much as we love it , they know it is not the masses that listen and they are hesitant to put the money behind a station that will be dedicated to it

I mean look at those pics, nowhere in NYC, where many claim to be all about house music do we have events of that magnitude, that shit is unreal