Clubplanet Nightlife Community

victor/richie review

awesome nite richie had the place goin nuts and victor picked up rite where he left off..played a lot of popular tracks

fear me, afterhours rhythmn, music is freedom, and at 930ish dropped shakedown -at nite place went nuts....only complaint is that place is just way to crowded left at 11am and it was still a sardine can...gonna have to show up later and close out the next victor party to avoid the crowd....didnt hear sim city --ne one know if he played it later in the set its a staple to his sets.....i think i saw arqdiesel there? i thought u were retired

awesome nite richie had the place goin nuts and victor picked up rite where he left off..played a lot of popular tracks

fear me, afterhours rhythmn, music is freedom, and at 930ish dropped shakedown -at nite place went nuts....only complaint is that place is just way to crowded left at 11am and it was still a sardine can...gonna have to show up later and close out the next victor party to avoid the crowd....didnt hear sim city --ne one know if he played it later in the set its a staple to his sets.....i think i saw arqdiesel there? i thought u were retired

Yea he played Sim City around 11:15 or so. I left at 1130. When I got there, I heard every Victor song within an hour (Let Me Set You Free, Resonate, etc.) but then, it was straight 4 hours of ridiculous music, I didn't want to leave.

The energy level for the Victor party was crazy. I left around 11am also and the place was still packed. How late do they go too? The worst was arriving at 6am and seeing a HUGE line down the block.

The party ended around 5 in the afternoon, was def a crazy night. The things that happen during the course of the night are just not real in the sense you feel like your in a crazy ass movie or something. Richie was good towards the begining of the night then i don't know i just was not feeling his mixing like around 3-5am. Then finally Victor came on and i knew it was time to get nuts Victor just dose'nt stop. His mixing is unparallel and i love his unique sound, and he dose'nt take you on a rollercoster ride he keeps on going up and up and up.

I was there from 10pm-5pm which means i'm dead tired, and plus i still have to go to Pacha for Boris S*** i'm gonna be dead!!!

...only complaint is that place is just way to crowded left at 11am and it was still a sardine can...gonna have to show up later and close out the next victor party to avoid the crowd....

agreed, I don't know where the hell all those people came from but it sucked...you couldn't even dance b/c people were just walking around.

yeah sweetcheeks i was there.. i had to wait for my girl to get there at like 8:30 am i was there since 1 am had to come out early because two of my friends who i dont really see much any more were there. so i wasnt dancing or anything till around 9 am when the music just got insane after a few long island iced T's i was dancing my arse off. i should of went to stereo earlier in the night tho i heard it was pretty good.

yeah sweetcheeks i was there.. i had to wait for my girl to get there at like 8:30 am i was there since 1 am had to come out early because two of my friends who i dont really see much any more were there. so i wasnt dancing or anything till around 9 am when the music just got insane after a few long island iced T's i was dancing my arse off. i should of went to stereo earlier in the night tho i heard it was pretty good.

crobar serves before 12pm huh?

Great music!!! It seemed he went so long between vocals that when he played them the crowd went nuts !!! I was there just 4 a.m. - 8a.m. had to drive back to ct so wanted to get home in one piece. I dont know though by the time I left it was 90% guys with shirts off - I was warned though so wasn't too suprised.