Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so

damnn

almost as good as johnny stylez

Bro as for this reply and ur other CP dj reply.. ur such a douche. i give anyone who puts there mix up on CP alot of credit. u sit there and rip on everyone.. im sick and tired of the majority of ppl on this board. bunch of shit talking pussies!! U talk shit about a group of girls.. who u can never hook up with.. YUP this is my vent for the day!! u dont like Well Fuck You!!

Bro as for this reply and ur other CP dj reply.. ur such a douche. i give anyone who puts there mix up on CP alot of credit. u sit there and rip on everyone.. lets talk about u.. ur like 40 who goes out with gloves on.. yea u are truly a winner.. im sick and tired of the majority of ppl on this board. bunch of shit talking pussies!! U talk shit about a group of girls.. who u can never hook up with.. ive seen u out.. O Yea u hang out with some real winners.. i dont know whats worse ppl like u or cracked out asians doin there hookie pookie dance!! YUP this is my vent for the day!! u dont like Well Fuck You!!

lol can u elaborate on him wearing gloves? lol

Bro as for this reply and ur other CP dj reply.. ur such a douche. i give anyone who puts there mix up on CP alot of credit. u sit there and rip on everyone.. lets talk about u.. ur like 40 who goes out with gloves on.. yea u are truly a winner.. im sick and tired of the majority of ppl on this board. bunch of shit talking pussies!! U talk shit about a group of girls.. who u can never hook up with.. ive seen u out.. O Yea u hang out with some real winners.. i dont know whats worse ppl like u or cracked out asians doin there hookie pookie dance!! YUP this is my vent for the day!! u dont like Well Fuck You!!

yo carmine thats a pic of alan the mask that hehateme is using.

careful hes gonna call u a punk who hides behind the monitor or sits back and watches at the club

Nah hes alright.. but like i said if u really do read every post and seem to remember what i said like 2 months ago.. but i will call all ur bluffs.. cause many talk this huge act.. and make fun.. so i will jump on you like you jump on everyone else.. i have been me on this board the whole time.. but amny of u are shit talking "punks" who then i meet and ur totally diff. so if ur gonna act like a shit talkin "punk" well then im gonna be straight like i always em and say it how it is.. i wont run like others do and post under diff names or delete or change.. so Happy Thanksgiving and have a nice day!!

O WAKEUP any time u wanna sit and chat in person about things.. let me know.. it will be fun :)

yeah man hurry up and edit your post. dont want the wrong info floating around on some message board. bro you went fucking nuts. CRAZY!!

Yea i did.. but if i was wrong i will not punk out someone who is not that person.. but yea i did go a lil Nuts.. just sick of seeing some of the BS on this board.. so why do i still post.. cause i love the music and like to try to chat w/ some of you!! not gonna be pushed around on some message board.. have a good one kid!!

• 1 month later...