Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poor Tom Coughlin

JonStephen

this loss shows he is far and away the worst coach blessed with a good team

he should just admit he sucks like norv turner and become a coordinator somewhere. case and point is when you have your best players having zero faith in you, its time to step down and admit this sport isnt for you

it was very entertaining to watch the gmen squander a 21 point lead with 10 mins to go in the 4th...kiwinuka (however you spell it)...what a great sack on young...lolol...what a horrible play by the gmen not to mention the nice hit by walker when he was out of bounds on young to keep the drive going...i was so waiting for that game to end so they would switch to the pats/bears game...even the announcers thought the gmen game would end very early or not be competitive enough to keep on tv and switch to another game...goes to show you, you need to play a full 4 quarters to win in the nfl...

it was very entertaining to watch the gmen squander a 21 point lead with 10 mins to go in the 4th...kiwinuka (however you spell it)...what a great sack on young...lolol...what a horrible play by the gmen not to mention the nice hit by walker when he was out of bounds on young to keep the drive going...

according to tiki, coughlin is responsible for all of that - hence, the giants got outcoached again.

replacing coughlin is the easiest route, but there are too many cooks in that kitchen who don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

I'm glad i missed the end of the game - would have reminded me too much of MSU vs ND earlier this year (horrible)... Vic, you remember.. i had a melt down at chili's. LOL

yeah, another implosion in the 4th quarter if i have ever seen one. btw, looks like MSU has a new coach. they hired the guy from Cinci. (see spragga, that is what happens when you play quality opponents, even when playing in the crappy big east, and you do well). :D

yeah, another implosion in the 4th quarter if i have ever seen one. btw, looks like MSU has a new coach. they hired the guy from Cinci. (see spragga, that is what happens when you play quality opponents, even when playing in the crappy big east, and you do well). :D

funny you should say that....i was just hangin out with one of the linebackers for MSU friday night (he's dating my buddy's sister) and he just kept going on and on about how he thinks the team gave up this year after their coach got fired and how he'd do anything to play in a bowl game. maybe he'll get his chance with Dantonio

• 3 weeks later...

i hate the giants. those players deserve to have a coach like tom coughlin, and tom coughlin deserves to have the players he has. the players and coach just don't know when to STFU and work harder to correct things instead of wasting time and energy blaming each other.