Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Disney World**

cookie6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We arent planning on doing more than 1 park a day. We will be going with parents so we dont want to jump around too much.

I def want to check out Epcot the second day and Pleasure Island at night...still not sure about the first day.

One of my co-workers just got back from Disney Monday and she suggested to stear clear of Magic Kingdom. She said it was WAY too packed and they spent most of the day waiting on very long lines.

She highly suggested Sea World and Animal Kingdom. I would love to go see the animals (espesh the monkeys 492.gif ) but I also heard there are a ton of great shows and rides at Sea World.

For those of you that have been to both...what do you suggest?

We arent planning on doing more than 1 park a day. We will be going with parents so we dont want to jump around too much.

I def want to check out Epcot the second day and Pleasure Island at night...still not sure about the first day.

One of my co-workers just got back from Disney Monday and she suggested to stear clear of Magic Kingdom. She said it was WAY too packed and they spent most of the day waiting on very long lines.

She highly suggested Sea World and Animal Kingdom. I would love to go see the animals (espesh the monkeys 492.gif ) but I also heard there are a ton of great shows and rides at Sea World.

Sea world is good, animal kingdom is good... why don't you check the sites and see what they have to offer before making your pick?

of course magik kindom was packed, it was along weekend so a lot of people headed out to the parks. since, i assume, you guys are going over christmas, you will also find big lines in every park.

next time you guys plan to go to orlando do it when school is still in and on a weekday and you will be breezing through the lines in every park. w3rd.

of course magik kindom was packed, it was along weekend so a lot of people headed out to the parks. since, i assume, you guys are going over christmas, you will also find big lines in every park.

next time you guys plan to go to orlando do it when school is still in and on a weekday and you will be breezing through the lines in every park. w3rd.

Yep we're going 2 days after christmas so we are expecting it to be packed. We werent planning on going to Disney but since we will be in Southern Florida for 10 days we figured we would break it up a little and go for 2 days.

Next time we will go on an off week to avoid the madness.

I am super excited like a lil girl though because I've never been 7.gif

If you want roller coasters and to see wild life - go to freaking BUSCH GARDENS.

the BUSCH rocks... hospitality houses... roller coasters.... water rides... loveeeee ittttttttttt :D

but they would have to go to tampa for that . . . :shaky:

busch gardens is like 1/2 a mile from USF.

apparently they have one in williamsburg, va - i had no clue.

If you want roller coasters and to see wild life - go to freaking BUSCH GARDENS.

the BUSCH rocks... hospitality houses... roller coasters.... water rides... loveeeee ittttttttttt :D

Def checking out Busch Gardens next time we're down there....maybe in the spring

but they would have to go to tampa for that . . . :shaky:

busch gardens is like 1/2 a mile from USF.

I went to the one in VA on my senior trip, it was awesome from what I remember of it lol.

The one in Tampa is supposed to be way better though.

Yep we're going 2 days after christmas so we are expecting it to be packed. We werent planning on going to Disney...
that's my b'day! i've wanted to go to disneyland on my b'day for years now (i live about 10 mins. away) but just nixed the idea, figuring that it'd be too crowded to be enjoyable. please do make sure and tell us about your trip when you come back, whether you go to disney or not; i'll get a better idea about next year. and i hope you have a great time!

i didn't know they had one in florida :funny: !

I went to the one in VA on my senior trip, it was awesome from what I remember of it lol.

The one in Tampa is supposed to be way better though.

...ANIMAL KINGDOM...if u are excited for disney stick with disney ...see the lion king and go on safari......my mother specializes in booking disney vacations ..and i dont feel like repeating myself lol..but i said what i think u should do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Yep we're going 2 days after christmas so we are expecting it to be packed. We werent planning on going to Disney but since we will be in Southern Florida for 10 days we figured we would break it up a little and go for 2 days.

Next time we will go on an off week to avoid the madness.

I am super excited like a lil girl though because I've never been 7.gif

I have gone a few different years for xmas, and really on christmas day it was really crowded at magic kingdom. Other than that it was pretty relaxing.

i wanna go back!!!! ugh! anyway, sea world was great cookie, but when we went we didnt know they closed at 6 and we got there at like 230 ish so we didnt see everything, but it was nice. i dont know if it is differento n a weekend but we went wednesday and it was closed at 6, and destination earth was really cool the perfect ride to go one on your way out, especially if you are on your feet all day. relaxing.

i wanna go back!!!! ugh! anyway, sea world was great cookie, but when we went we didnt know they closed at 6 and we got there at like 230 ish so we didnt see everything, but it was nice. i dont know if it is differento n a weekend but we went wednesday and it was closed at 6, and destination earth was really cool the perfect ride to go one on your way out, especially if you are on your feet all day. relaxing.

Whoa really...it closes at 6pm?? Thats lame-o but good to know. No wonder they are selling passes that are good for 6 days for the price of one. Blah

Whoa really...it closes at 6pm?? Thats lame-o but good to know. No wonder they are selling passes that are good for 6 days for the price of one. Blah

Yea, we were surprised by that too. We were there on the day the trainer got attacked by Shamu too, lol. We got there around 2:30 and I think it happened at the 12:00 show.

We just missed it. :doh:

I would've had some nice vids for youtube, lol.