Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS CLUB I WILL NEVER EVER STEP INTO AGAIN....

Ok...so my friend tells me that the tunnel is NOT BAD...that he had fun there when he went...music is good...etc...I figured I'd give it a shot u know...since I hadnt been to the Tunnel since November when Denny spun there for one night....I get there..NO LINE..I walk in there NO PEOPLE...wow....this club is really fuckin pathetic...if you arent gay DONT go...if your arent a raver DONT GO...its absolutely horrible..like 300 people in the whole place, and 5 girls...now I have NOTHING AT ALL against gays...but if you arent gay and wear UFO pants this is not the new friday spot for you..fuck the tunnel.

-dave

------------------

WORD..

Well, i feel u Dave, I went there for a few hours tonight, and then left, cause it was so bad, Music was ok, but there was no one there, like 200 gay flammy queens, and that was basicly it, and

SOME ONE HELP ME!!!

But did the TuNNel fet smaller?

It just seems so little now?

Me

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

oh, yea and one more thing!!!

DUMB ASS HOLE!!!!!!!

That goes to the little punk ass,

who wacked me in the face with his damm sticks!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

ok, sorry, i fell better now

love u all

Muah*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Tunnel Fridays are tough. And with places like Exit packing it up, Tunnel is left behind.I remember last year the few times I went on Friday--mostly dead. Two weeks ago it was good 'cause it was the reopening party but I guess it's going back to what it used to be. As for Saturdays, that's a different story. And two weeks from now--Saturdays should be slamming.

Tunnel Fridays?? What could be done there?? Obviously, Baez is not going to cut it. They need someone like Ojeda or Boris there. They need to bring special guest djs like George Acosta once in a while and have more live performances. Etc..And yes, a big international dj on non-pvd and s&d nights would help too. Other than that, don't know. Maybe massive raves??

my .02 cents.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Mareluna, I totally agree w/ what your sayin!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

For me, I love Tunnel, and I don't care what anyone else says. I have so many memories there, good and bad.

Well, anyway just wanted to say that I'm w/ you.

By the way, I live like 5 min from you, in Hasbrouck heights?? Its the next town from Lodi. I got a friend who lives in Saddlebrook.

So u go to tunnel alot or what?

smile.gif romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

everybodies always sayin, "I have so many memories there", and thats one of the main reasons people still want the tunel open. But it's over now, and it's time to move on. Stop searching for something thats not there anymore, it's like chasing wind. We are all grown up now, and it was cool when we were kids, but so was playing with toys and beliving in Santa Claus. this is where the story ends.

well then

Juiceheads + hoochies + B&T + Too Many Dealers + Toomany People + Shit vibe + SHITYEST MUSIC + KTU + DJ THAT DONT MIX = EXIT

Nuf said.

BTW clubbing has its roots in "Gay's and Ravers" Its to damn bad that "mainstream white upper middle class popular kids" had to find out about it, corupt it and think its theirs now, prety much RUIN it like they have done with everyother underground thing that cought on, AND THEN after all that PASS JUGEMENT on others that dont fit "thier mold"

Originally posted by ClubKid77:

well then

Juiceheads + hoochies + B&T + Too Many Dealers + Toomany People + Shit vibe + SHITYEST MUSIC + KTU + DJ THAT DONT MIX = EXIT

Nuf said.

BTW clubbing has its roots in "Gay's and Ravers" Its to damn bad that "mainstream white upper middle class popular kids" had to find out about it, corupt it and think its theirs now, prety much RUIN it like they have done with everyother underground thing that cought on, AND THEN after all that PASS JUGEMENT on others that dont fit "thier mold"

Well said clubkid...Being a raver myself, I've noticed these wannabes latching on and ruining it. I haven't been to a rave in June and I've just seen them become so mainstream its not even funny.

As for Tunnel, I'd step in there again, but not yet. I think that what's happening there in two weeks with Vicious s gonna be just a regular saturday night at any other club. I'll wait and see...

I'm never ever setting foot in EXIT again. The whole environment and music SUCKS!

We lose our " raver " membership at 26? Hmmmmm....never knew that. smile.gif

------------------

It's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Im not closed minded at all...im sorry about saying things about gay people....gay people can throw GREAT parties...its just not my scene,I was expecting something different out of Tunnel...so I was just all messed up in the head froma horrible night...tunnel still sucks.

-dave

------------------

WORD..

YEA ROMY!! go girl smile.gif

i wish we could all open our minds and be secure with ourselves biggrin.gif

u live in hasbrouck heights?! awesome!! how old are you? (i guess u can just email me instead of postin a reply) im 18.. yea, no matter what, im loyal to the tunnel, but overall, i think the nyc clubscene needs some major facelifts.. i can't wait to go to london ::sigh:: i'll be in trance heaven lol.. --daniela

------------------

Altering your state of mind is not opening your mind.

I HAD FUN, MADE SURE ABOUT THAT, COULD HAVE BEEN 4 PEOPLE IN THE CLUB, I WOULD STILL MAKE THE BEST OF IT. AND I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THERE. LESS PEOPLE, MORE ROOM FOR ME, IM NOT THERE FOR OTHER PEOPLE, JUST FOR THE MUSIC, WHICH WAS OKAY. SECURITY STILL SUCKS THOUGH, ONE GUY WAS HAVING AN ATTITUDE WITH MY FRIEND.

hey.. no offense to ur comment about the tunnel, but since we all have a right to state our own opinion, i'll feel free to state mine...it seems as if you're stuck with the rest of nyc's standard club rating system. u might want to look at the other side of the story with regards to the tunnel.. why is it that a club is "awesome" only if there's like 9123847398748374 people there and you're squished like a fucking sardine (i won't mention any clubs' names that fit this description.) Tunnel has gotten a bap rap the past 2 years or so because of 1 one thing and 1 thing only: Word of Mouth.. people spreading rumors and bashing it (As u just did and no i am not offending u) allow clubs to get bad raps when if fact, the only qualification of a good club Should be the Music (or, at least, i Thought so.) so what if there's not alot of people in the club? to me, that means i can dance how i want to if im down with the music and not get elbowed and shit, u kno? nowadays, it's like people rate clubs by 1> how many people go there (and what the ages of those people are bc god forbid there's someone older than 24, security and the club is wack for lettin that person inside); 2> how people are dressed in the club.. as for tunnel tho, the music was Awesome.. the reason WHY no one was there was bc clubbers like u started bashing it a while back and everyone just, basically, boycotted tunnel. now that it's tryin to make a comeback, people are bashin it bc there was no one there? what do u expect???? how the hell is it supposed to be bangin club again if you keep on sayin what u're sayin?? u bashing it is the exact reason no one was there. and if you ask me, if people bash a club bc there was "no one there", it's because they're insecure about lookin good or not. woud you have said that about exit?? doubt it, bc it's packed to the gills even tho they hire rookie djs that no one knows and that fuck up all the time but no one notices bc it's too packed.. so think about that one. and once again, this is just the other side to u're story, and not to be taken as an offense bc this is just an opinion with some evident, like urs. --peace

Tunnel is probably the best Club Space in the city, but it will never be what it was...Bringing Vicious there is good for the club, but he is No Junior or Danny...And I think it's obvious he's there for the money, seeing as how they are opening his record store inside the club, amongst other things...But Tunnel due to all the bad publicity and the bad parties over the last 2 years will never ever be what it was, regardless of what people say, it will never be as good...those days are over and I think most of the old school Tunnel heads have moved on, it's a shame that it is the way it is...and with Vicious there, i only see more drug abuse going to occur which equals more raids, which means Tunnel won't be around for very long...I'm not sure Gatien will keep it around very long either if the Vicious thing doesn't work out right away, considering that only 2 months ago Tunnel was on the selling block...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Actually, I don't think that things look too bad at Tunnel. First of all, it got its liquor license back. That was the most crucial factor. Hip-hop Sundays are back, and they probably make money with that party.

Trust me, Saturdays with Johnny Vicious should be really good. And Fridays may drag but at least it gives Djs a gig to play, and eventually it will start to catch on. Plus they got Jackie in there. Just for her Im going there next Friday.

Most clubs have a short life span anyway. It's only to its credit that this club has been around almost 14 years now. That's 'cause it's good.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!