Clubplanet Nightlife Community

plus size girls in the club????????

powerpuffgirll

i am going to be in vegas in april and i would like to hit some of the clus there with my hubby, i am a plus size girl, im not ugly and i know how to dress, how hard is it to get inmost places???????? i want to try tryst, pure ,tao, and moon. any help would be great. thanks

If you are worried about being able to get into one of these venues, using a hosting service, such as ours or others on the board, will definitely take the worry factor out of the equation. You don't have to use a hosting service to get into a club, but it can be a wise choice if you plan to go out on a busy night like Friday or Saturday during the spring.

If its just you and hubby, and your just trying to get in, walk up to the front and ask will a c note take care of us, it works, but go early. If you really need services as far as a guestlist, call the club of your choice. If you want a table at any of the clubs you mentioned you are looking to spend around 1000 to take care of you and your guy. Most clubs are 2 bottle minimum and after tip and all your looking for ab out 1k or so.

Or just get in line by 9:30 / 10:00 and pay $40 to $50 total and enjoy yourselves because clubs don't turn away well dressed couples just because someone is plus size. 90%+ of people who go to clubs just wait in line, pay entry and go in. You don't need to tip anyone to get in or hire outside services unless you really want to skip the line or sit at a table and somehow drink 1 or 2 bottles between a couple. On the other hand if you're looking for that VIP treatment, prepare to pay a lot for it.

So long as you have nice threads and good attitude, you'll be fine.

Like the others have said, only reason you need to work with a host is if you don't want to deal with waiting in line... which I personally think is worthwhile. You're on vacation, why not spend a few extra bucks for better treatment...

So long as you have nice threads and good attitude, you'll be fine.

Like the others have said, only reason you need to work with a host is if you don't want to deal with waiting in line... which I personally think is worthwhile. You're on vacation, why not spend a few extra bucks for better treatment...

Or just get in line by 9:30 / 10:00 and pay $40 to $50 total and enjoy yourselves because clubs don't turn away well dressed couples just because someone is plus size. 90%+ of people who go to clubs just wait in line, pay entry and go in. You don't need to tip anyone to get in or hire outside services unless you really want to skip the line or sit at a table and somehow drink 1 or 2 bottles between a couple. On the other hand if you're looking for that VIP treatment, prepare to pay a lot for it.

I agree with both Greenie and Mr.Web, my husband and I always have great fun in Vegas and Iam not a size 4 with plastic hooters either. :)

• 2 weeks later...