Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Banned from NCC

hehateme

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow i come back to c whats up and this post is on top. hey guys :)

hii ambular!

girl i dont even post here....i came here bc woo told me about these fuckwits...lol.

im sure they are cool once you get to knwo them - but upfront WOW....its like a seizure in here.

Listen you little twat. shut the fuck up and go back to sucking on that whore friends of yours missile tits...between her fucked up, misshaped tits and that ugly grill of hers I don't know what is worse. Can only imagine what type of schmuck your husband must be to put a ring on your finger.

lol. why are you so angry?

Yeah and here is an oldschool pic of her ass from a couple of years ago I believe. From what I hear though it's not looking that good anymore these days. I'd still let her sit on my face. Just sayin though.

9796819241429l.jpg

whatever you hear dread about my ass probably came from you STALKIN my OWN comments about myself :) . its good to be a hard on yourself - this way you never let yourself go. And i still look good with some xtra weight on - Perks of being 5'8 i guess.

Yes those are all pics of me and nothing is fake. :getdown:

oh i am - and thanks :)

your welcome, if you need anything just send me a PM

these guys just dont kno when enough is enough

you didnt answer their question tho. seriously... you ever let a guy spit a cobweb on your asshole and just stick his dick in there? ..you kno at like 8 in the morning after a crazy night of partying when you normally wouldnt do something like that?

you didnt answer their question tho. seriously... you ever let a guy spit a cobweb on your asshole and just stick his dick in there? ..you kno at like 8 in the morning after a crazy night of partying when you normally wouldnt do something like that?

:lol3:

:laugh: ya know come on now

omfg a cobweb?? :laugh::laugh:

• 1 month later...