Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ecstasy poll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsu's

but i got them in Ibiza and i think thats why they were so amazing. nothing compared to the mitsubishis ive done here

no grinding of the teeth or biting my tongue or feeling like crap the next day.

Mitsu's

but i got them in Ibiza and i think thats why they were so amazing. nothing compared to the mitsubishis ive done here

no grinding of the teeth or biting my tongue or feeling like crap the next day.

something called 8balls, never seen them again. they were brown, double stacked. they were so clean and pure and strong that i never even got a pill anywhere close to than in my life. my assumption was that it was a private homemade batch, cuz no one really ever knew about them and they went so fast.

oldskool shamrocks were good too, on the speedy tip, but i like clean shit.

------------------

deez nuts

crazy incident redface.gifnce, i was on 2 d-stacked pisces and ai blew a couple lines of orange motorola...i thought i was comin down at 5:30 in mornin so i tried to sleep. i started hallucinatin and shit...i ended up seeing 2 chicks dyke out on the corner of my ceiling. anyone had a better trip than that?????

My first real roll was on two white buddhas. Also the first time I was at a club, and S&D were spinning. Needless to say, one of the best nights of my life.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

What do mico dots look like? Recently I've taken some of the best E I've had in like 4 years. They don't have a stamp/name. They are plain white pills with brown spots (with a indented line - for easy splitting- on one side) They give a REALLY good, loved up - touchy feely, roll and last about 4-5 hours. The next day there is NO hangover. I was out until 4am and woke up the next day at 8 and went to work with no problems. I mean, i was tired but not like I needed a full day to recover...

------------------

When it won't help to slow down...PoUr iT oN!!

Best one was just a plain capsule with some powder in it.. just capsules.. i donno they werent called anything there were two different colors i think green and blue.. they were amazing.. from a trusted friend of course wouldnt take capsules from anyone else..

smileysex5.gif

Guest clubkid77

BEST HASNDS DOWN!

beige gell caps, NYE 1998-99

Honerable mentions:

8 Balls bout a year ago (double stacked 8 logo)

The REAL Shamrocks about 2 years ago

While Diamonds bout 2 years ago

The origional UFO's (greyish) 2 years ago

Microdots about 3 years ago

RolsRoyce bout 3 years ago

CherryBombs and Barny Rubble (both colord doublestacks) about 4 years ago.