Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York Needs A New.......

Dont you think NYC need s a new club? But a fun club..like back in the day (like 7 years ago in way back) We need another place like paladium with the tv's coming down from the ceiling and the vollyball net and huge beach balls, or like USA with that dope slide...LOL NYC needs a new space..What dop you think NYC needs?

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Oh my I soooo agree with you. I miss Paladium. Its nothing like back then. We need something with a real fresh l;ook, some fun toys, and all that good stuff. I have a club that Ive been drawing up for about a year now and only WISH i had the money to open this place becuase I know it would be a hit...but I cant share b/c if I do someone might steal my ideas. Then if I won the lottery, I cant make my club come to reality. Oh well

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

isn't there a new club opening up in Times Square with Tsettos spinning?

Tsettos said this past weekend at Tempts that he will not go back to Exit in september but somithing bigger and better. I heard it will be in Times Squre, another Tempts but in the city. Lets go NYers start the bitching. I know you guys cant stand the fact a Jersey club with a Jersey crowd will be located in the niceist part of the city.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Tsettos said this past weekend at Tempts that he will not go back to Exit in september but somithing bigger and better. I heard it will be in Times Squre, another Tempts but in the city. Lets go NYers start the bitching. I know you guys cant stand the fact a Jersey club with a Jersey crowd will be located in the niceist part of the city.

Nicest part of the city??? You have to be kidding me?? A Jersey club belong's in Time Square because that is where all the tourists are.

By the way, there are already two Jersey clubs in NYC - Sound Factory and Exit.

[This message has been edited by kingspin (edited 08-09-2000).]

they such make different clubs for different people so if your in the mood for a certain kind of scene you know where to go....for juice heads one clubs...for ravers another club...for people who like house or trance music another club ...etc.. etc.. you get my point right?