Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Help please.

sancib

Howdy all, MY work friends and I would like to have dinner and do table/bottle service, they like hip/hop, for about 10-12pp, 70/30 split girls v guys, and it's for Dec 29th (our girls' 30th!). I called one place (that shall remain nameless) and they still wanted to charge us cover:laugh2: They asked about clubs like Basque, and LAX, But as ya'll know this is not my strong suit. Any tips, ideas, help would be appreciated. Thanx :)

I think that cause it's a holiday weekend, I am getting the sounds of cricketts. :( Oh well, it was worth a try, I will just get on the phone with the contact peeps on their websites. Once again why I dont frequent these places, no love, only money talks :P thhhhhh.

Howdy all, MY work friends and I would like to have dinner and do table/bottle service, they like hip/hop, for about 10-12pp, 70/30 split girls v guys, and it's for Dec 29th (our girls' 30th!). I called one place (that shall remain nameless) and they still wanted to charge us cover:laugh2: They asked about clubs like Basque, and LAX, But as ya'll know this is not my strong suit. Any tips, ideas, help would be appreciated. Thanx :)

a. sorry didnt respond here faster

b. sorry my inbox has been full.

okay....

basque - skip. old

lax - still #1 in la. not a very tabl'ish venue if you ask me ... if that is a word... the tables arent designed in any particular exclusive section and are basically just thrown about in the old las palmas floreplan.

Lemme understand the question right so i can give the right advice ...

they want dinner and table service definitely? thats decided? Reason why I ask is the following

a) many venues that do great table service or are great nightclub have horrible dinning

B) make sure that you can thrown back all that food and then drink that much. I cant drink on a huge full stomach of a major dinner. Many just appetizers?

So that being said... which venue has great food that is a top bottle-service venue? I cant say. I havent eaten while doing bottle service ever in my life. Where to do dinner and have non bottle service but drinks and a great night-bar or upscale bar? that i know. if you want that, hit me back.

If the dinner is out of the picture, and we are focusing on nightlife and bottle service and the best venues.....

Area. top choice.

I like the spot for bottle service. It is a Gorgeous venue designed well for bottle service by SPE. Priviledge is nice, and very well designed for bottle service with cabanas like Cabana Club, but I think the venue looks like a work in progress with average decor and bartenders in cutt off corporate tshirts.

So what venue is the nicest for bottle service - Id say Area which ranks top 5 now. LAX which lalate has had since day one opening (now 3 nights per week) is really not as well laid out for bottle service as Area is which was a more substantial remodel than LAX underwent.

Now price lol...

yeah

um

most venues in la have caught on to charge vegas style... but evertyhing is negotiable. They dont tell you that but it is ...

12 people? 1 bottle per 3 people. So thats 4 bottles. $300 a bottle. $300 x 4 bottles = $1200 + tax.... looking at $1,600 approximately .... which is about $100 a person....yeah. mullah mullah mullah mullah everywhere jk lol (can i party with you high rollers lol?)

O.K. so if we want to do table/bottle at a nice place, you suggest Area, and if we want cool club experience no bottle service LAX. But if we want good food and nice atmosphere going to the bar for drinks where do you suggest? That way I can give my friends a few options. And thank you so much for your imput, I really appreciate your taking the time (insert big hollywood kiss here) :)