Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think the all time factory anthem is??

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Although that would be an anthem for JP, I would probably go with "Deep Kemical". That place still erupts when it is played!!!

addaboy

i agree with you, deep kemical was the best

I'm gonna have to go with..

5th Dimension - Let The Sunshine..

Knight Breed - Your Love Is Taking Me Over..

The way Factory use to react to those tracks was amazing.. Music was so much better a few years back then it is now.. Now a days everything is a remix.. No one from NY is producing any awesome tracks anymore.. Now I'm sidetracking.. smile.gif

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Guest ally

I'd defintely have to say "Let The Sunshine" and anyone who used to go to Factory in late '97 - early '98 would probably think the same. I have never witnessed a crowd response like that ever. I think I'm the only one who hates "Deep Khemical".

smile.gif Ally

yeah that was the best time i ever had at the factory, when deep k was the shit. seems his selection was a lot tighter back then too, but he sure knew when to drop that extended deep k mix, and the place used to erupt!

i also like bitches aint shit by snoop dog, but i dont think jp ever droped that wink.gif

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by saul rosenberg:

A-Tip,

How's it hanging, SLAPPATORY?

I got ur anthem right here.

U feeling me, CHAMP?

Hey Saul, your kinda annoying....leave people alone. Reading your posts makes everyone on this forum stupider.....Just be a cool person...no need for hostility

Originally posted by ally:

I'd defintely have to say "Let The Sunshine" and anyone who used to go to Factory in late '97 - early '98 would probably think the same. I have never witnessed a crowd response like that ever. I think I'm the only one who hates "Deep Khemical".

smile.gif Ally

You're not the only one, I hate that song too. biggrin.gif

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

Originally posted by ally:

smile.gif Ally

I'm with you too Ally.. Deep Kemical is garbage.. Prolly Benny's worst track so far..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..