Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris @ crobar Reviews?

I know a secondhand review isn't too helpful, but my friends (who are devoted Boris fans) said it wasn't that crowded, the crowd sucked and the music was kind of boring.

i heard the same thing from a few people too.. but to be unbiased i heard he was good at show sunday night... but to be real here, that whole "believe" shit is getting tired.

i heard the same thing from a few people too.. but to be unbiased i heard he was good at show sunday night... but to be real here, that whole "believe" shit is getting tired.

it's the name of the party,

as is "evolve" or "be yourself"

I mean it may get tired to you, but it's still what everyone knows and associates with the parties we throw,

simple marketing

funny how they liked him at show,

that was the 4th gig in the row, I did not think he would make it up to the booth ,

can't please everyone, that the one thing I have def learned in this business,

hope all that did come out, had a good time

Pacha on the 29th,

a more intimate setting, IMO better sound system, might just be the setting that will change some peoples minds,

but of course, i always say it, if you don't like tribal, dont bother to come,

funny how they liked him at show,

that was the 4th gig in the row, I did not think he would make it up to the booth ,

can't please everyone, that the one thing I have def learned in this business,

hope all that did come out, had a good time

Pacha on the 29th,

a more intimate setting, IMO better sound system, might just be the setting that will change some peoples minds,

but of course, i always say it, if you don't like tribal, dont bother to come,

no disrespect to boris or trust fast, there's room in the scene for everybodys taste and likes, and as a fan, i try to listen to everything style out there... including tribal, and boris definitly has nyc on his back in that genre.

no disrespect to boris or trust fast, there's room in the scene for everybodys taste and likes, and as a fan, i try to listen to everything style out there... including tribal, and boris definitly has nyc on his back in that genre.

dont get me wrong,

I am not knocking you at all for your opinion,

i respect it 100 % ,

you cant expect everyone to like that style,

I love tribal, so I can hear it alllll night long and be saitified, of course that is not for everyone ,

but I also like elctro and shit liek that , that he does not play alot of , so I go and get my fix elsewhere,

thats the beauty of this city, we got it all ,

lol @ trust fast