Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE?

wink.gif so i was @ limelight and i went(tongued) a stranger from bayside and i really liked him and his tongue tongue.gif ! but the thing is he hasn't called me and i gave him my # july 28th....so should i forget about him/ keep on wishing that he calls? confused.gif

FYI : he approached me......

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Ummm I say give up. Maybe you like his tongue but obviously hes not worth it honey. But Im surprised that he didnt call you back. Most of the guys from Limelight always call back. Oh well, dont stress yourself. Go find a better man. Maybe try the HOTT and I mean HOTT and YUMMY bartender Michael. Oh hes soo cute. The last say 2 Saturdays hes been bartending in the hip hop room. Oh I dont know if hes your type but hes such a cutie! lol

Guys are weird like that---they approach you and ask for your # and then never call! I don't get it myself, but it always happens. Why ask someone for their # if you're not going to use it? Doesnt make sense. If you have his # you should call him, if not, forget about it----there's definitely someone better out there who WILL call...

Starcapone. That was u?

I was the one u tongued. Well, i didn't ask for the tongue. I was simply making conversation. I asked for your #, so u would just leave me the f*ck alone. Next thing i know u are slamming your tongue down my throat.

Well guess what?

My boyfriend didn't appreciate it at all. In fact he hasn't spoken to me since. So thanks alot. Gooly jeez.

Next time think before u act.

(broken-hearted),

Hung

Just a question. Were both of you rolling? I find a lot of people that just hook up for the night as "rolling buddies" but never think about it again next day.

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

yea you know...i met an amazing woman this saturday..she was rolling...and we hooked up (just kissed). I called her yesterday, and left my number, but she never called back....oh well....ill call her one more time....and that will be the last time i hook up with a rolling person!

guys should just shut their mouths! i wasn't even rollin'...i was high and so was he so anyway i'm movin' on he wasn't that good of a kisser anyway ~

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com