Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goldman Sachs is BALLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

ghhhhhost

humor me for a second..

but if u were an investor with goldman..and u saw that they had a surplus of 16B this year...and theyre gona splash all that cash amongst their employees..wouldnt you be a tiny bit concerned? i mean..why not keep some of that money "in case shit"

humor me for a second..

but if u were an investor with goldman..and u saw that they had a surplus of 16B this year...and theyre gona splash all that cash amongst their employees..wouldnt you be a tiny bit concerned? i mean..why not keep some of that money "in case shit"

For a rainy day? I definitely agree. I guess they were afraid they were going to lose talent.

However, I still think that Goldman definitely lost it's mystique after their IPO several years ago.

i wish i were a secretary @ goldman..like a u know..fax phone coffee type of sec not a corp sec....guaranteed 20k bonus

They're recruiting heavily in Miami:

PWM FINANCIAL ANALYST

Full Time Experienced

Number Date Type Wage

1930402 12/13/2006 Full Time Experienced depending on experience

Start Openings Location Hours

ASAP 1 Miami, FL Full Time

Company Description

The firm is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, it is one of the oldest and largest investment banking firms. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world. Working with us is a fast-paced, high energy experience that can help you find the best place for your talents. Our team includes people with all sorts of skills and backgrounds working in a broad range of businesses. We offer new graduates a chance to build a broad-based skill set that in turn provides them with a breadth of opportunities across all levels, regions and business areas. At the Firm, you will find yourself in a team-based, collegial environment where people take the time to properly train, mentor and support you. Our training program is an important part our culture which will help to maximize your personal and professional development. You will be working alongside a talented and diverse group of colleagues who focus on teamwork, integrity, meritocracy, excellence, client focus and entrepreneur spirit.

Job Qualifications

Experience/Skills: Ability to work in fast paced environment and think clearly under pressure Excellent communication skills Strong organizational skills Team player Detail-oriented Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word) College degree Series 7 and 63 required (must be obtained within first six months of employment)

Job Description

Summary: The Private Wealth Management Group of Goldman Sachs develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and families, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income and alternative investments. Financial Analysts provide support to the client teams in executing trades, monitoring portfolio holdings, prospecting for new relationships and servicing clients. Principal Responsibilities: Execute equity, derivative, fixed income and fund trades Monitor equity and fixed income markets to provide market color to client and team members Relay GS research to clients and Investment Professionals Indicate clients' interest for syndicate deals Prepare client review and prospect pitch books Assist in asset allocation process for clients and prospects Prospect for new client opportunities Assist clients with various inquiries.

How to Apply Email Resume

Contact IMDJobs@ny.email.gs.com

i wish i were a secretary @ goldman..like a u know..fax phone coffee type of sec not a corp sec....guaranteed 20k bonus

Actually...and no bullshit...my cousin is a Vice President @ Goldman Sachs and one promotion away from beocming a Partner...and indeed the life is good...you should see his house in North Babylon....or should i say..houses.

true ballers dont work 80 hour weeks and answer to the man

I'm on my way to a 40k month on FullTilt poker(excluding rakeback) and i'll make that in only 50k hands or so which equates to about 152 hours of play. which means i wake up at 1 pm, play poker and then go out and get slushed.

fuck the corporate world.