Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention LAdies

Hey ladies

Im a having a little problem

although i;'ve been clubbing for almost a year now, i still have that problem of appoarching you ladies. I either have a girl with me or I just dance the whole night with my friends. how should i appoach you ladies to dance or even talk to. my problem is not my looks, i'm a good looking guy but i'm a bit shy when it comes to that. Thanxs

I'm not a lady, but here is a little advice. I really don't go to clubs to pick up girls, but I usually end up talking to a few girls by the end of the night. I find that if you are looking to pick up girls, you'll have a harder time then if you just approach a girl and start talking for no reason. Compliment her on her outfit. Tell her she's the prettiest girl in the place. Be yourself. It works.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Ummm no! Not it. I go clubbing all the time and some guys come up with the lamest comments or the most ridiculous moves on the dance floor. Dont really worry about complimenting her because she can see through that. Just ask where shes from. Guys do it to me and my girls all the time and we start up a convo. Dont worry about preparing something to say...BE YOURSELF! Thats the problem with half the guys out there today. They sit at home in front of the mirror coming up with something to say and how to stand an all that buloll that by time they approoach us they make a fool of themselves! Just be real and we'll talk to you. I fyou get turned down...then she wasnt worth it and try again.

Alright this is what you do ... Go to the club, find the girl you would like to get to know, get near her, drop a $20 on the floor next to her, wait a sec , then tap her on the shoulder and asked her if she dropped it, half the time they're say no, so then you say ," Well, I guess it was put here for me to buy you a drink and us to talk about it." Its works everytime!!!

PEP hooked me up with that line, that crazy cat is a smooth pimp

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

newsense, did you ever use it and did it ever work? Cause, even though it's cute it wouldn't work with any girls that I know.

ertdukepj, I think misskittie said it best. Just be yourself. Don't try too hard or the girl will see right through you.

If you're genuine then you should have no prob.

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

I TELLING YOU IT WORKS EVERYTIME!!!

WOMEN EAT IT UP

They think its just some witty comment

and have no clue it was a planned out hit!!!

Just select your prey carefully (yes i said prey) ... ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

AGAIN COMING FROM A GUYS PERSPECTIVE . . . I DON'T TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS AT A CLUB. IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING NATURAL, I.E. YOURSELF. IF YOU TRY TOO HARD, TRUST ME I KNOW, CRASH AND BURN. ALL THE TIMES I'VE MET GIRLS HAPPENED WHEN I WAS HOUSIN' AND HAVING A GREAT TIME. I LIKE IT WHEN A GIRL COMES UP TO YOU TO DANCE AND MAKES THE FIRST MOVE. RARELY, I'LL GO AND INITIATE THE FIRST MOVE. JUST LET IT HAPPEN. WHAT WORKS FOR ME IS FEELING THE VIBE. I CAN ALWAYS TELL FROM THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT ME. THEN I KNOW "IT'S ON . . IT'S SO ON!" smile.gif

Stop trying and it will happen! Go out with the purpose of being with friends and enjoying yourself. As a woman, I'm not there to pick up or to be picked up. And don't try to lure us with smooth talk or catchy pick up lines -- if there is truly a connection between two people all the fancy talk isn't necessary.

Stop thinking about interacting with us as women and start thinking about interacting with us as human beings...be yourself.

The girls are giving you really good advice...so listen closely! Strike up a conversation about the music or something else you are genuinely interested in...offering her a drink doesn't hurt either wink.gif. Good luck hehe.

------------------

=)

Newsences that's funny, when I was younger we used to have competitions as to who dare use the corniest lines, one of the all time great's(?!?) was...

beckon a girl over using your finger, when she approaches you say "if I made you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with a hand" icon15.gif

Yo mama ... those are some classics

Just call me Fred Flintstone cause I'll your "bedrock" all night long

Excuse me, if your left leg was chrismas and your right leg was thanksgiving could i come visit you inbetween holidays?

Nice pants, i'd bet they look better crumpled up on my floor

------------------

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs"

Eventually this will all come full circle and one of us will either say or hear a line from here and we'll ask, did you get that from the clubplanet message board?

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Bribery & corruption always works, offering Water, Gum, Chuppa Chupps, Cigarettes (not that I smoke).....to the PEOPLE dancing near you, very laid back, very cool.....in fact deployed this strategy last saturday nite and this friday nite I am eating dinner with a delightful yong lady wink.gif

the dodgiest line I ever used (that worked) was 'I need to hold someone' (hey I'd been up for 70 hours) wink.gif

if you can dance, if you're funny, and if your at least average looking you should have no problems cool.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

B2B!! How about a girl slapping you across the face and saying, "if I can make your face turn red with one hand imagine what I can do with my heels against your balls?" biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.