Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what's funny about acid?

B2B & Pershoot, thanks for the advice . . . I'll keep it in mind.

But why do people love candy flipping in clubs if it's so disorienting?

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Acid is awesome..hehe..haven't done it in a long time. One time me and my buddy were trippin' balls for 12 hours straight. We thought we were watchning TV all that time...instead it was his aquarium were staring at. drunk.gif

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again. - KmFdM

shadowchaser076@aol.com

actually, there is no disorientation....you would first drop the acid (since acid lasts way longer than e), wait approx. 1 1/2 - 2hours, then you would take the e. The reason for this is you dont want the acid to outlast the e. Happened to me twice (a long, long time ago), and I just didnt want to be in that state after coming off e. Just got very agitated and shit. Anyways, you should be disoriented at first (from the acid), but once your comfy in your surroundings, which takes about 1 1/2, then it's all good. After the e kicks in, no disorientation in the least. Hope that helps.

as to b2b, the guy probly did it wrong. you dont just take both, and consume. you have to do it properly (the aforementioned post), then it will work out, if your interested in doing so. I told you my experience with doing it incorrectly. So that should help smile.gif

the last time i took acid was at expo. it was the most fucked up unusual clubbing experience i had.i couldnt fucken move at all.too many people.if your gonna do acid try doing out in the woods or some shit.i went hiking on a cliff in alpine n.j off of 9W it was sick.i stood out on a cliff and the earth below me was breathing and manhattan was a computer.

------------------

find your own space...claim it....its yours

HEY! is it true that you acid lovers saw god while on it!? Because if you remember that song where the girl goes "the first time I did acid, I saw god", then shouldn't you all see god too? see ya!

------------------

we are the dreamers

we are the music makers

Acid isn't a good drug. All it serves to do is fuck with your head...the visuals all depend on the person. I have tripped many times, and I have never seen anything..other than mild trails, which are normal..and they usually occur when someone jerks their head quickly, or walks slowly. It makes me feel like time is standing still, as if I dont know what the hell I am doing, and it make me question everything I say and do to the point of which I dont say shit...and overall, it leaves a shitty taste in my mouth when the night is over. It makes me feel dirty, regardless of how clean I am, and it above all, makes me fucking paranoid...and everytime i have taken it, it has been good...I have taken Kaleidescopes, Purple Moons, yellow shields, Unicorns, Sunny dews, and many many more. They were all good,strong hits, and it had little do with "not relaxing...or not smoking weed." It is just a fucked up drug that you will live to regret doing.

It makes you feel like shit and you never realize how good it is to be sober, until you do it..and pray to the heavens to finally be off of it. You just keep taking it because you think that it will actually be different this time, and it's only 5 bucks.

It always sucks...and it fucks with your head too much, it just makes me feel like I am the only one who is normal, and everyone else is fucking shot.

And as for taking Acid with E....lol....go ahead, play russian roulette with your heart.

And on the contrary, Acid does stay in your spine...not only your spine, but your rib cage. It destroys your bones as well.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 08-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 08-08-2000).]

I heard that acid really takes your unconscious mind and opens it up. I heard that it makes you face yourself and who you really are. So, if you feel real paranoid and scared then it's because that's who you are. Maybe that's what happened to you rudeboyyouth. I heard that it really makes you face any problems that you may have in your life at that point. Things that you would normally just push aside and not deal with when you sober. And that's why a lot of people prefer candy flipping cause the E makes you happy and keep you from thinking about bad shit.

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Not to be rude, but you people are "HEARING" too many things, at least stop with the 7 hits, the spine, haha the ribcage and the osteoperosis...i posted on this board and bluelight.nu about the physical effects on your brain and it seems like no one knows..i love tripping and seeing things but im wary about taking and doing stuff that i have no clue about...the idea of life is not to slowly kill yourself by ingesting SHIT.

Originally posted by newsense:

It lasts 3 times as long as E, it's much more intense, and it's just a fraction of the cost.

I concur. The only problem is I can't get it anymore. Everyone fronts when they say they have it. If you (or anyone)email me privately and help me, I would appreciate it.

Peace

cazz926@yahoo.com

------------------

Din Da Da

VJ...try reading "Guide To the Effects of LSD on the Human," by Dr. Jean Masters...and "50 Years of LSD: Current Status of Hallucinoegens," by Dieter Ladewig. They would both help you with your very inaccurate commentary.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 08-09-2000).]

Blueangel...it hardly makes you FACE them, what you do is view your problems in a different light, making you distort them. It makes you realize that when your mind is altered and you lose control, you can reason diffrently. As for making you realize what kind of person you "REALLY" are, I doubt. That's a weak statement, since who you really are has no relevance when your mind is altered. Try to remember that...for future commentary. Your personality has nothing to do with your reaction to chemicals that alter your MIND. Forget the body, and so forth, because the MIND is the central area of control. ACID alters your mind far more than E, or any drug for that matter.

And VJ, do some more research before posting