Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to Meet Cool new Clubber/Friends

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post pic

No need for that.

It is relatively simple to track down a person through there Ip - no matter what the firewall is or if that @ a company...

There are special people/org out their who do this sort of thing all the time. InfoCop, PadCom, etc etc etc -

No need for that.

It is relatively simple to track down a person through there Ip - no matter what the firewall is or if that @ a company...

There are special people/org out their who do this sort of thing all the time. InfoCop, PadCom, etc etc etc -

that takes too much work and I could care less

Looks like you picked a bad weekend to go to Crobar. CLosed for the weekend

It was closed? I decided not to go when a friend of mine invited me to club F.U.R. in D.C. this weekend, her boyfriend was throwing a party and we had VIP. I thought going to DC to spend time with a friend was better than going to NYC by myself to possibly meet a bunch of people who think I'm a cop anyway...I guess I chose right.

It was closed? I decided not to go when a friend of mine invited me to club F.U.R. in D.C. this weekend, her boyfriend was throwing a party and we had VIP. I thought going to DC to spend time with a friend was better than going to NYC by myself to possibly meet a bunch of people who think I'm a cop anyway...I guess I chose right.

Maybe u were on the cops who padlocked Crobar.

lol

How was DC?

Maybe u were on the cops who padlocked Crobar.

lol

How was DC?

lol...it was great. F.U.R. was an awesome club, we also went to club LOVE. I didn't like that one to much, I'm not to much of a fan of down south rap music which is what they played a lot of. But, I will definitely be going to F.U.R. every time I visit DC from now on.

what the hell is the difference between down south rap music and regular rap music? besides they both suck

They both do suck but I think it has something to do with "krunkin" in the south I believe its another language not understood by anyone who isnt down haha

They both do suck but I think it has something to do with "krunkin" in the south I believe its another language not understood by anyone who isnt down haha

exactly what I meant...They played a lot of Juvenille and Cash Money Millionaires etc. I don't like that kind of rap music...so I wasn't to much interested in that club.

Brian why are you such a ball breaker? I don't mean to open the flood gates (which I probably just did) but I'm trying to understand why you won't allow the initiation to be over. :-)

Brian why are you such a ball breaker? I don't mean to open the flood gates (which I probably just did) but I'm trying to understand why you won't allow the initiation to be over. :-)

I havent been busting your balls lately. Trust me. The initiation is over when you pm me a nude pic and then its done.

:)