Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIPS AND TRICKS TO BRING UP YOUR X

THESE ARE JUST A FEW THINGS THAT WORK FOR ME

1.VICKS INHALER

2.HAVING SOMEONE RUB ICE ON YOUR NECK

3.IF YOUR AT EXIT, GOING TO THE ROOF TOP

4.TAKING A SHOT OF TEQUILLA-I THINK THIS IS THE BEST ONE.

5.SITTING IN A SPEAKER

6.TAKING ANOTHER ONE

I HAVE PLENTY MORE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.

Originally posted by cesarleo:

FOR ME IT'S SMOKING NEWPORTS TILL I'M STRAPPED TO A RESPIRATOR.

I can relate. I remember being on it one night and I smoked 2 packs in about 3 hours. Only I smoke Newport Lights so I guess mine is a little healthier than yours.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

CESAR EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT BUT I DON'T SMOKE.I NEVER EVEN TRIED A CIG. I THINK I MIGHT END UP SMOKING JUST WHEN I'M ROLLING.

I'LL PROBABLY TRY IT ONCE. TO SMOKE AND GET NOTHING OUT OF IT DOESN'T SEEM APPEALING BUT IF IT BRINGS IT UP, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

Originally posted by glowdancer:

CESAR EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT BUT I DON'T SMOKE.I NEVER EVEN TRIED A CIG. I THINK I MIGHT END UP SMOKING JUST WHEN I'M ROLLING.

I'LL PROBABLY TRY IT ONCE. TO SMOKE AND GET NOTHING OUT OF IT DOESN'T SEEM APPEALING BUT IF IT BRINGS IT UP, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

It doesnt work for everyone. My friend doesnt smoke and she tried it and the smoke made her sick!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

everyone has chain smoked on e frown.gif i think its the smoking process it self thats addictive, just make sure to bring your own at 7$ a pack it can get expensive, i wont even mention the fact that everyone asks for one and you are too loved up to turn em down haha

i dont know, i hate mixing drinking and e, i just dont enjoy my self frown.gif

glowdancer: 1am at coatcheck better be there i'll be wearing some black shirt, sneakers and some pants, i am leaving work now in 1 hour so wont post anymore see you all there i hope

blue - i'm with you on that - i thought they were a bad combo too!!

it's all about getting your heart rate up - my best friend and i used to breathe really short breaths to get our hearts racing - used to make my head all sortsa fuzzy and stuff. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest chinagirl

i never mixed e and drinking. every once in a while in the middle of the trip i feel i need a shot so i will do soco and lime. but i try not to drink to much.

soco and lime? What's that?

Sorrie, if I sound ignorant. I'm just not a heavy drinker.

Also, the reason why I say it might not be a good mix is because alcohol is a downer and E is an upper so doesn't that sort a counteract each other?

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Originally posted by blueangel:

soco and lime? What's that?

Sorrie, if I sound ignorant. I'm just not a heavy drinker.

Also, the reason why I say it might not be a good mix is because alcohol is a downer and E is an upper so doesn't that sort a counteract each other?

BlueAngel

Im a health nut, so I'm not a real heavy drinker either. On nights when I know I am going to roll I drink my ass before I roll and it hits way harder for me. After the alcohol leaves you just roll and it is great.

Hmmmmmm . . . really?? Well it would be wrong of me to cancel anything out without seeing for myself first. I'll do it for science!! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

I HAVE NEVER DONE E SOBER

I ALWAYS GO TO THE CLUB DRUNK

AND WAIT TILL I START LOOSING MY BUZZ

THEN POP A HIT OF E ABOUT 4 OR 4:30

THEN IM ROLLIN HARD TILL 7-8:OO

USALLY ONLY NEED ONE MAYBE 2 AT THE

MOST NEVER MORE.. THATS THE WAY TO DO

FORGET THIS 4, 5, 6 HITS OF E I CANT

IMAGINE TAKEING THAT MUCH..

NEVER DRINK AFTER I'VE TAKEN E.....

------------------

Work Hard...

Play Even Harder...

As a general rule, drinking and E aren't a good mix because both are very dehydrating and that could cause you some problems.

Of course the exception to this rule is drinking champagne while on E. The bubbly stuff just makes you feel sooo bubbly good!

A nice hit of some kind bud also makes my ride that much nicer =)

Pre-loading (5-htp, l-tyrosine, selenium) also makes the trip nicer, and helps with the after effects, like feeling down, which never ever happens to me.

Drinking and rolling, a horrible, horrible idea, particularly at a club.

The quickest way I found to have e kick in, is to chew it. I took one pill orally and waited an hour and a half, no effect. I said screw it, I guess I'll take two tonite and chewed up my second. Within 5 minutes, I was definitely feeling the effects of both pills.

Is it just me, or do you have to smoke some herb when coming down off of e? I always feel real odd and feel compelled to toke. Yet, once I am stoned, I feel even odder than before, but more relaxed.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd