Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Electro house dj at the moment.

There isnt really an electro house DJ.....Every good DJ at least dabbles in some of it. From Calderone to Sasha, etc.........Send me a pm with your email, I just made an hour mix with more than a touch of electro in it, Ill be happy to send your way..

Peace

There isnt really an electro house DJ.....Every good DJ at least dabbles in some of it. From Calderone to Sasha, etc.........Send me a pm with your email, I just made an hour mix with more than a touch of electro in it, Ill be happy to send your way..

Peace

HUH? i love electro and there are a few electro dj's hanging around. the best floor, by far, is sammy jo's at mr black on friday's. he's the scissor sister's tour dj and it rocks. even on thursday they were playing stuff that i was convinced was belgium electro (eskimo label, etc).

OF COURSE tho - larry tee IS nyc electro.

what????

What I was trying to say, is a lot of the productions now a days all have that electro tinged bassline........Or electronic elements in the track. So every single DJ there is these days plays a good amount of those tracks.......Which makes pretty much every DJ an electro house DJ.

Agree pumpkin???? Im sure you will find some retarted agrument. We all know how negitive you are 99% of the time.....

What I was trying to say, is a lot of the productions now a days all have that electro tinged bassline........Or electronic elements in the track. So every single DJ there is these days plays a good amount of those tracks.......Which makes pretty much every DJ an electro house DJ.

Agree pumpkin???? Im sure you will find some retarted agrument. We all know how negitive you are 99% of the time.....[/QUO

long before electro became the cool thing, there were plenty of djs playing it. thats why your statement was RETARDED

Agree pumpkin???? Im sure you will find some retarted agrument. We all know how negitive you are 99% of the time.....[/QUO

long before electro became the cool thing, there were plenty of djs playing it. thats why your statement was RETARDED

That makes no sense..........How does that statement have anything to do with what I said...........What does it matter if God himself was playin electro for Adam and Eve?????? All DJs still play electro tracks no matter what style they are.....Damn, If I said the sky was blue, you would call me retarted, and say no, its light blue... As painful as it might be, People really need to jump off my cock, and maybe admit, I know what im talkin about most of the time music wise

I still like tribal best but electro is what seems to be the hot sound.

I agree it can get annoying at times. i just prefer more substance to my music than atari over a beat.

atari over a beat, lol, come on there are many creative tracks out there electrowise ... and tribal too does get repetitive, although i love it as well.

i like both to be honest with blends of other genres as well..

For the one millionth time electro house and electro are not the same thing. I'm not a big fan of pigeon-holing music into micro-genres, but electro is not what you hear a guy like Steve Lawler or Sammy Peralta play. If you want to hear true electro, hear guys like Vitalic, The Hacker, Anthony Rother (by the way, if you've never seen him live, Anthony Rother will blow you away, he mixes, plays instruments and does vocals). Guys like Sven Vath, Miss Kittin, Oxia and Ivan Smagghe also program lots of electro into their sets. There are many other names out there, that's just a small sample.

For the one millionth time electro house and electro are not the same thing. I'm not a big fan of pigeon-holing music into micro-genres, but electro is not what you hear a guy like Steve Lawler or Sammy Peralta play. If you want to hear true electro, hear guys like Vitalic, The Hacker, Anthony Rother (by the way, if you've never seen him live, Anthony Rother will blow you away, he mixes, plays instruments and does vocals). Guys like Sven Vath, Miss Kittin, Oxia and Ivan Smagghe also program lots of electro into their sets. There are many other names out there, that's just a small sample.

was ur comment in response to what i said?

atari over a beat, lol, come on there are many creative tracks out there electrowise ... and tribal too does get repetitive, although i love it as well.

i like both to be honest with blends of other genres as well..

well you definatly hvae to mix it up. I would get tired of the beat just rocking over and over. I like some electro tracks. I always try to mix it up a bit when im playing. Good vocals and tribal some harder and some softer. have to build up the crowd and keep it fresh ya know.

well you definatly hvae to mix it up. I would get tired of the beat just rocking over and over. I like some electro tracks. I always try to mix it up a bit when im playing. Good vocals and tribal some harder and some softer. have to build up the crowd and keep it fresh ya know.

of course, i agree.... i do like to mix it up myself, i know what you mean about the repetitiveness......actually my taste is very diverse....thats why i was saying i do like other types of genres besides just "electro" house and tribal - i like blends of genres, vocals, funky and soulful house, deep house, even some techno/house, progressive house and even some trance...in addition i like some other styles of music as well.....

If it's "Electro House" you want to hear, check out the Get Physical label and DJ roster...

Booka shade

M.A.N.D.Y.

DJ T

As for CD's, check out Booka Shade's Movements CD. It was one of my favorites in 2006. Also, M.A.N.D.Y. released a mix CD called At the Controls 2 not too long ago. I heard good things about that one as well. There are also plenty of mixes floating around by these guys...

Hope that helps...

cool, thanks guys, this helped a lot. yea i've been getting into booka shade lately. but i'm def. gonna look for more stuff from get physical. and i heard a sample of that ultra electro cd. and it sounds cool. but yea to clear it up. i was looking for "electro house" not just electro. which is cool too, but it doesn't get me moving like electro house.