Clubplanet Nightlife Community

plans for this weekend????

I am also considering Vinyl on Friday..go to the beach on Sat....chill then probably go to a lounge and hit up twilo on Sat late night....hopefully I will some of you peeps around let me know and maybe we could all meet up.......

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

I don't know. Maybe Cheetah tonight (anyone else?) and on Friday I want to try something new. I've never been to Vinyl either, and a friend of mine suggested it. I've tried Saci, Spa, and Ohm before on a Fri and I want to try something else... smile.gif

------------------

=)

Well i really want to Try Aria, so im sure ill hit it there some time,

Friday im going to Vinyl and to twilo for after hours, ?

Sat ill be with all the freaks, ill bring my old wip 2 !

ill be turning heads at SF, and then i think Sunda im off to York Beach in main, for some

Quit Time, with my NEW BOY FRIEND!!

who i really like!!

Yay!!!!

Anyway, if you all do go out,

BE SAFE!!

LOOK out for one another!!

And Have FUNN!

Me~~

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Well...im happy it finally feels like summer smile.gif I'm ready for a good weekend...Friday night, im going to a friends penthouse apartment in manhattan for a lil partying...its hot...hes got this whole outside area...Then ill be making my way over to Exit at some point...Saturday night, im gonna start off the night at AriA and then head of to SF afterhours for the S&M party...should be a good weekend...what are everyone else's plans??

-warren

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

I believe my girlie is making me go to Factory on Saturday. As long as I get a spankin Ill be a happy little chicky!! We might hit up Aria before too but who knows1

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind