Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rehab opening '07

bigmike19

Not sure of the date but Memorial Weekend will feature a lot of great events all across the city, not just rehab.

tru--i went last year in may and had a great time, dont know if i can wait til mem day weekened, plus im sure every place will be soo packed....and it seems like every1 from ny that i know goes mem day....

I am already booked for Memorial Weekend. It's going to be off the hizzy for shizzy.

Will their also be a big party after rehab ( sunday) on Monday for memorial day. I know they have that relax thing on Mondays but was wondering how Memorial day compares to the actual Rehab on Sunday.

Also, how hard will it be to get in clubs that weekend. I got a group of about 8 going. I talked it up for everyone to go that weekend and did not want everyone to be dissappointed standing in line forever to get in the clubs.

Well just to keep my loyal Rehabber's Up To Date!!

May 6th!! Opening day...Get your bodies Ready!! It's going to be nuts!! And that is confirmed straight from thee one and only source!! lololol...

Everett Pope

i called the hotel they said they wont know til march--u sure bro? i dont know any1 out that way so whatever i hear on here is wut ill go bye

Buddy come find me at Cabana 36 or on the Stage next to the DJ booth!! Lolol....On May 6th. Also we are working on putting together a party called the Block Party!! You will see....My good friends run Rehab that is why I said thee 1 and only source!! lololol...

Buddy come find me at Cabana 36 or on the Stage next to the DJ booth!! Lolol....On May 6th. Also we are working on putting together a party called the Block Party!! You will see....My good friends run Rehab that is why I said thee 1 and only source!! lololol...

i was by no means doubting u--i just didnt wanna say "well who are you" lol

Well folks!! Rehab has been bumped...April 29th. Previously I received a letter from the Rehab team that said either April 29th or May 6th. Would be the opening day. Then during NYE it was confirmed May 6th. However, because of the short time between May 6th and Memorial Day Weekend the date was bumped 1 week to April 29th.

As everyone knows Opening Day and Memorial Day are huge! And they don't want to cut into there Memorial Day Funds by holding two big events in the same month....

Well folks!! Rehab has been bumped...April 29th. Previously I received a letter from the Rehab team that said either April 29th or May 6th. Would be the opening day. Then during NYE it was confirmed May 6th. However, because of the short time between May 6th and Memorial Day Weekend the date was bumped 1 week to April 29th.

As everyone knows Opening Day and Memorial Day are huge! And they don't want to cut into there Memorial Day Funds by holding two big events in the same month....

i believe thats when it opened last year too, hmnnn....i still cant decide between opening and mem day!!!!!!

Pretty close Bigmike...it was April 30th last year! Ohh man...that is tough cause I know they got some pretty crazy things lined up for there holidays. But Opening Day man...ohh buddy its tough...Cause especially with all the talk it was going away I think only made it bigger this year.

And I know the guys are wanting to make it bigger this year!! Opening day is going to be freaking nuts...Will crush last year's....I can't wait!! Fun in the Sun!!

For any cabana reservations or entry please contact my company at

www.vegasstatusvip.com

And fill out a request form. You might want to get them in asap because it's going to be nuts. You can expect a pool full of women!! Guys prepare to not get in possibly.

Everett Pope

President of Operations

Vegas Status VIP

E_Pope@vegasstatusvip.com