Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are these DJ's playing WMC week?

of course they are! everyone will be here for WMC - they just haven't posted the venues/dates yet ;}

do yourself a HUUUGE favor...

bookmark http://www.wmcstore.com/tlist/info.asp

and subscribe to the email alerts.

The List is literally the bible when it comes to knowing who is where, when, and how much it is gonna cost you to get in the door. as we approach WMC it will grow on literally an hourly basis, and once WMC is here you can find the hard copy in pizza joints and music stores all over south beach (but why wait until then!!!)

to me, the list is an essential part of getting your party plan together - i would be lost without it!

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

of course they are! everyone will be here for WMC - they just haven't posted the venues/dates yet ;}

The List is literally the bible when it comes to knowing who is where, when, and how much it is gonna cost you to get in the door. as we approach WMC it will grow on literally an hourly basis, and once WMC is here you can find the hard copy in pizza joints and music stores all over south beach (but why wait until then!!!)

to me, the list is an essential part of getting your party plan together - i would be lost without it!

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

Now THAT's What I came here for,

THANKS

• 2 weeks later...

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

actually that's a very SMALL list of the parties going on... there's SO much more going on that's not even on that list...

actually that's a very SMALL list of the parties going on... there's SO much more going on that's not even on that list...

That's because The List just got started being put together.

Check back within 2 wks of WMC - you'll see upwards of 40-50 parties a day.

If you look right now, you won't see jack... have patience.

Here's all the DJs I'm looking forward to hearing. Not sure If they are playing. But these are the ones I'm on the lookout for. I usually see Marco Bailey and Adam Beyer at the AM Only Party but I have yet to see any posting for a party. Any updates on these DJs playing hit me up.

Valentino Kanzyani & Umek (These guys never play! URGG someone bring them. I would think Ultra?)

The Rest:

Green Velvet

Steve Angello

Adam Beyer

Marco Bailey

Sebastien Ingrosso

Sebastien Leger

Tattoo Detectives

John Dahlback

Eric Pryda

Audion

Chris Liebing