Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fort Lauderdale Nightlife

cookie6

I know you enjoy sushi, so I strongly suggest that you go to Kyojin's Japanese restaurant for their buffet and sushi bar. It is about $17 a person for dinner before drinks, and very worth it. It is located on Federal Highway (US-1) on the west side, between Mai-Kai and Pure Platinum.

Mai-Kai is a Polynesian restaurant with a live dance show, that is also a must see, IMO. It's not cheap to dine there, but sure worth it.

Brazilian Tropicana Restaurant is also one of my favorite places to eat. It also has an incredible live show. Get the Rodizio dinner...it is an all you can eat meat fest, where they bring out all night to you, skewers of prime rib, chicken, pork, and other meats, plus fried bananas, fried beans, ect. Just so happens, Brazilian Tropicana Restaurant is where I proposed to my fiance a few years ago, with the spotlight on our table, the singer's microphone in my hand, and the owner of the place filming us with a camcorder. It was pretty wild.

I suggest you take a nice stroll down Los Olas Blvd and look at all the fine dining we have there... There are several great resturants.. Chima, Mangos, Jimmy V's... AND you have to do one night in downtown Ft Lauderdale with me so we can bar-hop.. probably a friday night so we can catch Ashley Red at Fat Cat's.. (they are a local rock band thats pretty good!)...Capone's is the place for happy hour since its 3 for 1 (even top shelf cocktails!).. the "dance club" in Ft. Lauderdale is Voodoo Lounge.. which is in the downtown area.. HOPEFULLY There will be a notable DJ there and you can check it out!!

If you plan to do real clubbin', I'll be happy to take you guys... we can do downtown miami or south beach.. or both :D

I suggest you take a nice stroll down Los Olas Blvd and look at all the fine dining we have there... There are several great resturants.. Chima, Mangos, Jimmy V's... AND you have to do one night in downtown Ft Lauderdale with me so we can bar-hop.. probably a friday night so we can catch Ashley Red at Fat Cat's.. (they are a local rock band thats pretty good!)...Capone's is the place for happy hour since its 3 for 1 (even top shelf cocktails!).. the "dance club" in Ft. Lauderdale is Voodoo Lounge.. which is in the downtown area.. HOPEFULLY There will be a notable DJ there and you can check it out!!

If you plan to do real clubbin', I'll be happy to take you guys... we can do downtown miami or south beach.. or both :D

Nice!! Thanks for all the info...and lets plan to go to SoBe that Friday night! :getdown:

• 2 weeks later...

i just got here the beginning of the week and staying till friday night. is there anything good that goes on during the week here in lauderdale. maybe some good happy hour or any good weeknight hang outs?

im staying over on cypress creek by I-95.

• 2 months later...

bumppppppppp :bump:

Okay I'm looking to see whats going on in Fort Lauderdale on Thursday night-April 26th and in Miami on Friday night-April 27th

Andddd is there any good day parties on Saturdays? How's Nikki beach?

Muchos thanks in advance :clap2: