Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exacta killed Deko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus...i lost internet for a few weeks and this is what happens. i will only say this because i think ray has said alot

what dj in ny is working on an album that consists of ALL his productions. his debut artist album is gonna be finished very soon. if you dont like him thats fine...everyone has different tastes and i am mature enough and have enough respect for others to know thats OK...but when people start bashin one of exactas fans JUST for the simple fact that yes he likes how he spins it does strike a nerve. its quite childish. let ray give a good review without hangin off every word. this is the reason ny is soo jaded. open up your minds people.

can't we just all get along...LOL. seriously though, i think rays enthusiasm for exacta is more about him being something fresh and different in the ny scene, in the past year brian has grown leaps and bounds as a DJ, from working pink elephant, guesthouse to working main room floors in NYC & abroad, he's worked very hard to cultivate his style and sound, some people don't like it, some people do, ray happens to love his sound and i'm happy he's spreading the word. compulsive music has really great things planned for 2007, thanks for the support!!!!

if you dont like him thats fine...everyone has different tastes and i am mature enough and have enough respect for others to know thats OK...but when people start bashin one of exactas fans JUST for the simple fact that yes he likes how he spins it does strike a nerve. its quite childish. let ray give a good review without hangin off every word. this is the reason ny is soo jaded. open up your minds people.

Well said!!:beer:

Many of u bash on rayray.. and he def. has pushed buttons in the past.. we all have.. but he continues to be in the scene doin his things and having fun.. many of u who bash dont even go out ?? rayray good for u atleast enjoying urself and having a good time.. keep doin ur thing bro!!

I think that many people are resisiting because of how quickly Exacta has made his mark. Well you just do not get this kind of buzz out of thin air. I saw for myself him totally destroy my two favorite dj's Morillo and Guetta on Halloween at Pacha. I think if you have not heard him you need to go to 2 of his parties and you will definately see why he is the best house dj right now for the international party.

many of us who bash rayray have been going out since he was rocking out to TKA, Menudo and Jon Secada ...

Agree as have i.. but let the next generation enjoy. as we did.. im glad atleast one person..well 2 "the bull" although only promote for there djs.. do continue to state positive posts.. not like the majority who have made this entire site a joke.. i say let them state there goodtimes.. thats all

even if its good times that one never experianced but only read about and lived through from what other people had to say?

HUH? nah meaning u are at the venue enjoying it urself and maybe with ur friends.. Why u say that, that would be kinda wierd if u lived through someone elses experiences, No?? But to read a persons opinion of his/her night and to say they had a goodtime to me is fine, right??

Ray,

If I go check out Exacta on Friday are we going to be cool or am I going to have to watch my back?

PLUR :hug:

Someone needs to teach you trolls that sayin whatever you want to people over the net, may get you in trouble someday.........I may put a stop to this internet tuff guy shit, by showing you what a real life tuff guy I can be. Ghost, your ass gonna come thru too???

Peace

What you say Carmine, why dont you swing thru, Internet tuff guy shit needs to stop....

:laugh: :laugh: rayrays you seriously are the biggest herb on this messageboard..and thats quite an honor in and of itself......you're challenging people to fights because theyre getting under ur e-skin and questioning your e-tegrity ....lmao...herbspec

allow me to edit too...perhaps you and Fabio C can get together and put your industryness together and try to find me and beat my ass..2 birds..one stone sorta deal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fuckin great................................Maybe you guys need to take some of your own advice, and not take things to heart......."ITS A MESSAGE BOARD!!!" SICK!!!! SO SICK!!!!!!!! But its good to know what pussy fags the both of you are.........Listen, im goin to have a good time, listen to some great house music, and chill with friends....Never once did it ever come to my mind to fight anyone.....But I def got ya Mikey.......Funny fuckin shit......PUSSY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But for real hope to see ya there

Love and Peace

Yes Editing again....I was not calling out Carmine, I know he hates the net tuff guy shit as much as me.....And i know all you fools know he is a rather big dude, so thought it would add fuel to the fire.....That is all. Aight net tuff guys.....