Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exacta killed Deko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im absolutely serious with this question. just curious what djs came out with an album that was all his/her productions?

which yr which style of house upcoming or jsut released? Roger sanchez last yr, david morales like 2 yrs ago, danny tenaglia (been a long time), dennis ferrer, joe claussell, quentin harris, mr. v all came out late last yr and quentins coming out early this yr. Its late and im going to sleep. Will think of more and add it up tomorrow. Now you only are talking about NYC correct?

oh bella my dear...just when I thought you were stepping your E-game up you come back with this post...it's ok though you are getting better and I still have faith in you...hang in there kiddo :)

get out of here, he did call u and ghost out anyways and u know that, and carmine - that was all u mike

match maker, match maker make me a match

?? who called me out..?? this whole damn thread has made me a bit dumber LOL..

lol this thread IS very confusing.

mike didn't call u out in a bad way he was just teasing that u were "tapping that ass," if i remember correctly. then u answered that u were happily engaged, lol. i was just teasing HIM for trying to b a matchmaker.

ok next topic.

lol this thread IS very confusing.

mike didn't call u out in a bad way he was just teasing that u were "tapping that ass," if i remember correctly. then u answered that u were happily engaged, lol. i was just teasing HIM for trying to b a matchmaker.

ok next topic.

nah i know LOL.... but it was a real compliment LOL that i got pulled in 7 directions on this thread :)

But lets keep our relationship on the DL shhhhhhh!!:love::)

omg lol!

"U know ur a retard when bella explains......." ur breaking ur new years resolution! jesus that didnt take too long. ;)

and just for the record i like guys other than djs, haha although that seems hard to believe when 2 of my recent exes were djs lol.... and im not down with the threesomes with practically married couples hahahahha

so i'm "ok" in mike's book, i guess i can go to sleep at night now.....whew