Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice Please

Hi People

I am from London and I am coming to NYC on Wednesday for 5 days with a friend. Were both mid 20's. Neither of us have been to the city before so were hoping for some advice of where to go from you guys.

Prefer hip/hop-pop, but to be honest the music is secondary to the crowd and woman. I wanna know where the hottest girls go and the crowd is cool. I’m not to concerned if its pricey however I HATE pretentious places were people are stuck up there own arises.

Also what is the situation with vip areas/guest lists?

Thanks in advance

DC

Easy fella

If i wanted to do that i wouldnt be on this site. Point is i apprecitae all music, i just wanted to make sure i didnt end up in a place where people are TRYING to be to cool to have a good time

plus whose not into HOT chicks?????

well i would suggest then for you to check out all the clubs that are on 27th st like MARQUEE, BED, GUESTHOUSE, KAIN, MYST, BUNGALOW 8 and over down town to the meatpacking district check out PM, AER, APT, ONE, and CIELO but thats the best club in nyc and has house music ONLY but lots of sexy ladies, i'll introduce you to some hehe if your there on the same night as myself.

well i would suggest then for you to check out all the clubs that are on 27th st like MARQUEE, BED, GUESTHOUSE, KAIN, MYST, BUNGALOW 8 and over down town to the meatpacking district check out PM, AER, APT, ONE, and CIELO but thats the best club in nyc and has house music ONLY but lots of sexy ladies, i'll introduce you to some hehe if your there on the same night as myself.

u forgot 1 thing... they are under 21 so they wont be getting into any of those clubs ESPECIALLY any clubs on 27th... u know the NYPD situation over there.

Great suggestions..

lol my baddd gotcha.. well i promote for B.E.D on saturdays and they deff play hip-hop/pop/house/rock on 2 different floors, if ur interested in coming out ill put u down on my guestlist just message me

Doesnt it get too crowded on Sat's? I may wanna check it out this week..

lol my baddd gotcha.. well i promote for B.E.D on saturdays and they deff play hip-hop/pop/house/rock on 2 different floors, if ur interested in coming out ill put u down on my guestlist just message me

really u promote for Bed? hmmm. are u friends w martial by chance?