Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON "I NEED SOMEONE" Release Party @ PACHA | Sat 1/20

og012007.jpg

Saturday January 20

Pacha NYC in association with Nervous Records present...

A SPECIAL EVENT

THE OFFICIAL RELEASE PARTY

FOR THE CLUB SMASH

"I NEED SOMEONE" by Ralph Falcon

featuring a live performance

plus music by Pacha resident DJ

OSCAR G

[pacha resident | djoscarg.com | murk]

along with special guest

RALPH FALCON

[funky green dogs | dark beat | murk]

"I NEED SOMEONE" by RALPH FALCON

CLICK TO LISTEN

Out now on Nervous Records

=========================

Doors open 10pm

GET TICKETS

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

=========================

Pacha NYC

618 W. 46th St.

www.pachanyc.com

Really is a sick fuckin release......

1.) Original mix......This fuckin tracks is ridic, feels like it growling at you, Then the vocal comes in, and with the beat, and "I need someone, I need someone" your are in house tribal heaven..

2.) Kobbe & Leeds remix......Got heavy heavy play from VC, Peter, Bailey, Richie Santana, all the tribal DJs out there. That bell sound with that tech bassline, was just pure sickness....

3.) Steven Lee remix......Everyone will be hearing this one shortly, Not as good as the other 2, but still def a bomber, and offers the 1st non tribal mix for the people who dont like that.

Other mixes Cajjmere, Erich, etc.....All good mixes, but these in this order, are the top 3 to me.

1.) Original mix......This fuckin tracks is ridic, feels like it growling at you, Then the vocal comes in, and with the beat, and "I need someone, I need someone" your are in house tribal heaven..

2.) Kobbe & Leeds remix......Got heavy heavy play from VC, Peter, Bailey, Richie Santana, all the tribal DJs out there. That bell sound with that tech bassline, was just pure sickness....

3.) Steven Lee remix......Everyone will be hearing this one shortly, Not as good as the other 2, but still def a bomber, and offers the 1st non tribal mix for the people who dont like that.

Other mixes Cajjmere, Erich, etc.....All good mixes, but these in this order, are the top 3 to me.

Agree with u on that list ..my favorite one is Erich Ensastigue's mix..that's what i call a banger!!!!

It's crazy these guys have been around for so long they are legends in their own rite, they def need to get booked more around nyc.....From all the great productions between the two of em, Fired Up, Dark Beat, Some Lovin....EVERY dj from NYC-MIAMI played all their records, alot of the old school ny house sound would def not have been in existence without these two guys.........Been missin me some MURK.....!!!

Saturday should be a sick fuckin nite....

are you serious with this bogus "the basement sessions" shit?

you again lol, like i said in the other thread the name of your party seems to be called BASSMINT SESSIONS wherever you do that party. And the name of the party im involve with is called STIMULUS>RESPONSE and when the party takes place in the main room of pacha we use that name. And the party is called Stimulus>Response basement sessions when it takes place in the basement. Hopefully that clarify things lol.

the break down analysis is always appreciated :-)