Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the globes...

misk

watching now but i dont know any of the movies

jennifer hudson only won because she is black...this is all a big conspiracy ever since the halle barry thing when she became the first black person to win the best actress award in the oscars now they feel like they have to give it to a black person

like Jadakiss said, "Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar? Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it?"

You are kidding right???You havnt even seen the movie and your assuming she won because of some retarded "Conspiracy" and because she's BLACK!!!wtf.

the dude from Borat was funny and i haven't even seen the movie

yeah but warren beatty is old so we have to let him slide...dont know how many more of these things he has ya dig!?

Reese was very yellow and her hair was a mess...she def just got fucked back stage by Jamie Fox or someone with a big black dick

misk...you got any nudes you feel like sending me? i dont think i've ever asked you before so i figure why not give it a shot and step my e-game up with you

And they all said I was wierd when I found pics of her and reposted them. :screwy:

Oh and frankly I'm a little disgusted Leo didn't win

....seriously......was it cause it aired on mlk day?!...cause a lot of the big categories a black person won lol ....eddie murphy beat out jacko and wahlberg....whitaker beat leo who was nominated TWICE ..he shoulda won just for that.....jennifer hudson......

....borat was really funny ....i think the show is poorly planned cause the end of it gets ridiculously rushed .....why not cut some time off say WARREN BEATTY AND TOM HANKS!...or sell less commercials...best movie is the biggest and its like ..ok best movie nominees winner great........

...what the fuck was with the announcing of names too.......was there a reason each one was 3 min long!?!........for playing the sister of a dead man who had a learning disabilty and couldnt use the bathroom without her help...jennifer garner.........that annoyed me....

thats all for now..

why'd they cut the british fellow off when he started discussing politics? he got like 2 milliseconds to talk...yet meryl streep thanked every1 including her dogs and Rico the gardener...

how pissed was beyonce? :laugh: ... she had the whole " IM JUST GONA SIT HERE AND SMILE AND STARE INTO THE CAMERA SO NO ONE KNOWS HOW "DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN" I FEEL RIGHT NOW "

i was listening to Power this morning on my way to work ...and they were discussing how the Globes are the white equivalent of the Source awards...just people walkin around...drinking all out in the open...cant say its too far off..