Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saint Tropez

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm from France the north eastern part actually and i have to say that saint tropez is the part of france i'd stay away from,(unless u love the stylish,flashy/vip type of crowd and people) too many american celebs and high end living people go there, in my opinion thats one of the worst places to go look for amazing clubs...

I go there every summer. June is not going to be so full, as the summer season doesn't really kick off until early July, right around July 4th. It won't start to get really packed until mid-late july through August, that being said, I can tell you what beach clubs, nightclubs, hotel and soem restaurants to hit.

also, being as this board is ahem "economically diverse," be aware that once you arrive at Nice Cote d'azur, there is no public transit to St. Tropez, so you are either going to have to rent a car, get a helicopter in (about 8-900 euro and only like a 15-20 minute ride) or you can hire a car / have the hotel send a car for you (this way takes nearly 2 hours because of the roads, and will still run you 6-1000 euro based on what kind of car you hire and from who). As far as hotels, stay at the Byblos or stay home, but like I said, it's not going to be all so rad in early June, and a lot of the clubs may not be packed. Another thing is, this is a place I like, but being as it's all people like me, I imagine most of the people who board here would hate it / not fit in. Final note, at les caves de roi be prepared to pay 24 euro for a heineken and 48 euro for a mixed drink.

I can easily say that in the 3 years you have posted here, no one has come close to being as ostentatious as you are in every post.

Are you trying to make up for something?

also, being as this board is ahem "economically diverse," be aware that once you arrive at Nice Cote d'azur, there is no public transit to St. Tropez, so you are either going to have to rent a car, get a helicopter in (about 8-900 euro and only like a 15-20 minute ride) or you can hire a car / have the hotel send a car for you (this way takes nearly 2 hours because of the roads, and will still run you 6-1000 euro based on what kind of car you hire and from who). As far as hotels, stay at the Byblos or stay home, but like I said, it's not going to be all so rad in early June, and a lot of the clubs may not be packed. Another thing is, this is a place I like, but being as it's all people like me, I imagine most of the people who board here would hate it / not fit in. Final note, at les caves de roi be prepared to pay 24 euro for a heineken and 48 euro for a mixed drink.

I can easily say that in the 3 years you have posted here, no one has come close to being as ostentatious as you are in every post.

Are you trying to make up for something?

and here I thought I was providing information to a question that was asked instead of making snide comments.

and here I thought I was providing information to a question that was asked instead of making snide comments.

You don't impress me at all plebian. In comparison, my chateaux in Provence and penthouse in Monte Carlo portrays your 1-bedroom appartment in Flushing that you found on Craigslist to be "economically diverse".

Nice try, flushing?
abrooksbro

Additional Information Group Memberships

Biography:

Very Hip

Around

Drinking

Guy

Hmmmmmm - "Very Hip". May I assume Williamsburg? Just because you wear a blazer over a white t-shirt does not qualify you to be New York's version of Ozwald Boateng, you acumen-deficient neophyte.

yes, my username is a mainstream suit manufacturer and i am probably a broker at some boiler room firm making 90k a year and thinking i am gods gift to this planet while i could barely eek out an 800 combined on my sat's. i attend whatever page 6 says is cool and expense it all out to the company. my favorite subject in school was gym. i am so iron it hurts.

yes, my username is a mainstream suit manufacturer and i am probably a broker at some boiler room firm making 90k a year and thinking i am gods gift to this planet while i could barely eek out an 800 combined on my sat's. i attend whatever page 6 says is cool and expense it all out to the company. my favorite subject in school was gym. i am so iron it hurts.

:rofl::bowdown:

You know he's the type of guy who proudly puts down under "education" on his resume that he audited a Kaplan Review course for the SAT and attended a Donald Trump seminar provided by the Learning Annex.

for your information, since you all seem to be dying to know, I don't work, and I live on central park west. Enjoy.

Why don't you work? Are you currently in school? I'm sure that you can change your schedule at the University of Phoenix to incorporate night classes.

I don't work because I don't want to, but if you must know, I am in law school. Keep plugging away though guy

I'm not "though", just curious. So what law school are you attending? I assume you’re living with your parents, since you don’t need to support yourself.