Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saint Tropez

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you friends with such a grubby little poor person? *I* could own India if it didn't smell like curry and buttsweat.

call me when your family is worth 12 Billion then if it's such a cake walk to own India. Also, to the other guy, I know my dad will get me a job, it's the pain of sitting through a 2 hour class with a hangover that I wanted to avoid, but for some reason i'm sitting in class now and I feel pretty good

call me when your family is worth 12 Billion
12 billion? Psch. You could own India for $350. $400 and they'll throw in a Pakistan.
it's the pain of sitting through a 2 hour class with a hangover that I wanted to avoid
So pay a guy to sit there and pretend to be you. There's this office called Financial Aid, you can find people to do it hanging around there.

12 billion? Psch. You could own India for $350. $400 and they'll throw in a Pakistan.So pay a guy to sit there and pretend to be you. There's this office called Financial Aid, you can find people to do it hanging around there.

It's official, you're a moron, thanks for playing.

right, i do think that anyone that has a nicer car than me and needs to tell me about it every time they open up their mouth is making up for something.

And some melatonin and/or ambien helps me sleep at night, stop worrying about my sleep patterns.

Right because i'm just advertising that for no reason. In case you can't recall, the thread started with me providing info that was asked for in the initial post, then continued to you guys projecting your insecurities and calling me out over and over again, and me defending myself. Each answer of course making you feel more and more insecure which lead to you continuing to badger me.

:blown:

also, being as this board is ahem "economically diverse," be aware that once you arrive at Nice Cote d'azur, there is no public transit to St. Tropez,
get a helicopter in (about 8-900 euro and only like a 15-20 minute ride)
Another thing is, this is a place I like, but being as it's all people like me,

What's your point? The guy clearly didn't do research on his trip, I didn't want him to show up at the airport and suddenly realize he was going to be out 1000 euros and not be prepared. The helicopter is one of two ways to get there, and depending on how much luggage you have it's sometimes cheaper than hiring a car, again what's your point? Just giving him options. As for the final comment, it is, the place is mostly pretentious people like me, who go to clubs to have fun, meet people not rave to music, and people dress up most of the time. This seems to not be what the majority of the board likes, and being as he clearly doesn't know what he's getting into, i'm giving him a heads up

brooks, what is ur main reason for becoming a lawyer? becuz if you are doing it to help people or have some sense of gratification, you may end up helping poor people like us. do you think you can handle that? ;)

anyways be grateful for what you have - and humility is a very attractive trait - flashing $$$ around does nothing but attract people who have little or no substance in the first place - are they even ur real friends? ever read the great gatsby

look guys, brooks is legit..ive hung with him a couple of times @ ..he even let me borrow a jacket once when he arrived unexpectedly @ my flat for a night-cap and whisked me away to cipriani ...but much to my chagrin i was left inadequately clothed for the nights festivities...brooksie came through and even ponied up for some Louis XIII Grande Champagne which i graciously declined

lmao...I had no idea you guys were boys, can you hook it up?