Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone please get rid of this puke green

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least what i say is entertaining - nothing of which can be said for your plastic bag remarks.

hmm... i wonder if i could fine the recipe for turning water into grey goose.....

entertaining...the crap you spew...not really...its just your so easy to get all crazy so why not keep it going to hear the rest of the garbage you will say...

lol...their is no god or heaven/hell or any of that shit...the bible is a book written by man...its a book of fables...

you're close dude - the problem is the word of God has been rewrtitten so many times by man with each one putting his spin, or his views, on what he thinks it should say. it's just like the camping excersize where one person at one end of the campfire will whisper soemthing to the person next to them and then by the time the last person says it outloud it's something entirley different from the orignal statement.

do you believe in creation, perhaps? funny thing is the "big bang" and the sotry of creation are pretty much the same thing..... anyways, my own opinion is who cares if you officially believe as long as you show some compassion for your fellow man

the catholic religion is bullshite when it comes to what the vatican tells you. Christ was killed because He too thought the organized religion of His day was a bunch of crock

stop double quoting me it's annoying...if you cant get your point across in one post dont post anything at all

huh??? did i say "God hates hates fags" or something when quoting you... the point is your way of thinking is going so far out the window that the only ones who think like you do live in the bible belt and are on retirement

you're close dude - the problem is the word of God has been rewrtitten so many times by man with each one putting his spin, or his views, on what he thinks it should say.

do you believe in creation, perhaps? funny thing is the "big bang" and the sotry of creation are pretty much the same thing.....

the catholic religion is bullshite when it comes to what the vatican tells you. Christ was killed because He too thought the organized religion of His day was a bunch of crock

if i dont believe in god why would you ask if i believe in creation? i am more apt to believe in the big bang theory over any story coming from religion...

if i dont believe in god why would you ask if i believe in creation? i am more apt to believe in the big bang theory over any story coming from religion...

ok that's fine - i'm not discussing this now - all i have to say is what Christ said: do not judge other people and have some compassion for other peeps.

thing is if you look at the big bang theory it's EXACTLY the same as the story of creation. obviously you can sit there and debate all the mute points but first there was darkenss, then there was light, then the planets were formed, etc etc - both stories are too similar IMO

that was my comment...im jew :)

but we didnt kill him...the romans did...we just sold them the lumber...

oh please - you guys talked the romans into it - punctus pilate didn't want to kill him. he gave you guys the choice of either killing Chrsit or some other guy who was kinda evil.

as usual - the jews lay blame on everyone else hehe

doesnt matter who we talked into anything...they did it not us :)

(i've used this one before)...do you think, being that jesus was jew, they had chinese takeout for the final supper?

actually the most romantic and intense dinner was the last supper. i could just imagine what john was going through as he leaned against the chest of Jesus and, at peter's request, asked the guy he loved more then anything, or anyone, in the world who was going to betray and thus kill him. IF you read the Gospel of John you'll see Jesus' loved one individual more then anyone else and it was a guy. "the disciple whom Jesus loved" - now i'm sure most of you can't get it through your head that you can have the most intense and passionate love for another human being w/out sex being involved but, IMO, the greatest love story is in that book and it's b/w 2 men.

you're close dude - the problem is the word of God has been rewrtitten so many times by man with each one putting his spin, or his views, on what he thinks it should say. it's just like the camping excersize where one person at one end of the campfire will whisper soemthing to the person next to them and then by the time the last person says it outloud it's something entirley different from the orignal statement.

do you believe in creation, perhaps? funny thing is the "big bang" and the sotry of creation are pretty much the same thing..... anyways, my own opinion is who cares if you officially believe as long as you show some compassion for your fellow man

relax there plato

oh you're one of those people

he also hates adulterers (about 100x's more than fags if you count how many times it's referred to) - he hates anyone at walmart who works on a sunday, anyone who goes to red lobster and eats shellfish, etc etc

you're gonna lose this "God" fight if you even try loser. i almost became a priest (went twice to the catholic church to find out what it says), fully plan on having a ministry when i get a bit older, know my bible probably a hell of a lot better then you (i can recite the Gospel of John verse-for-verse if you'd like) so i would LOVE to have this arguemet with you cause you're gonna lose fucker but this isn't a religion discussion board.

at least i know what mentality i'm dealing with cause anyone, at least in NYC, knows those who say "God hates fags" belong in the cornfields of iowa because even the fuckin scarcrows has more intellect then you do

btw, i'm not a fag you fool. i'm a bisexual so you can call me fag all you want but i'm just as straight as you are when it comes to liking girls...

u almost became a priest? why didn't you? just curious....and i think it's really interesting that u can quote John. I grew up in a religious background myself.....I dont know if i believe that John had a crush on Jesus - weren't they just best friends? they were very close but i don't thin kit was like that...

not to preach but yes the bible does say it hates adultery along with a bunch of other things. doesn't say God hates gay people, He loves everyone, just does not love the behavior. you can find this in the bible several times....even the Catholic church (which I know you hate) is one of the only denominations that accepts gay individuals and encourages them to come to mass while other gay people feel ostracized in other types of churches.

I think it's so funny when people say the bible is a book of fables. there is historical information in there that is accurate, so even if you didn't believe the relevant lessons or stories to be valuable to your life, the information is still historical so it's not "fictional" in that aspect.

anyways i dont judge anyone, everyone has their own free will to believe in what they wish, but everyone it doesn't hurt to read a little bit and then decide if you would like to learn more about it or if you are more comfortable in a different sect....we all pray to the same God ....unless u practice polytheism ;)