Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Haha Fkornre & Phil-r : Go Home Pats!!! You Chumps!!!

no one is taking away anything from Tom ..he's a class QB..definitely one of the best ever. but i think its about time that all the Pats fans give credit to Manning...i dont wana hear this "win a big game" bullshit anymore...cause this was as big a game as any ..

cant wait to hear the "you cant win on the road" argument

no one is taking away anything from Tom ..he's a class QB..definitely one of the best ever. but i think its about time that all the Pats fans give credit to Manning...i dont wana hear this "win a big game" bullshit anymore...cause this was as big a game as any ..

cant wait to hear the "you cant win on the road" argument

No i hear ya.. Tom Brady is a hall of famer fo sho! I think its nice to see Peyton finally win a big game - but i wanna see him win a Superbowl... i mean he could seriously end up like Marino - who is one of the best QB's everrrrr - but no superbowl ring..

I think the superbowl is going to be 223828929 times better than last years!!!

That was one of the best football games that I ever watched. I give the Colts all the credit in the world. Now here is Peytons chance to prove everybody wrong. If Peyton can't win now he is will be remembered as the guy who was better than Dan Marino and didn't win a SB. But 3 cahmpionships in 6 years is still pretty damn impressive.

great game and great comeback. i give the colts credit...

a couple of things though....it was not the biggest comeback in playoff history and it was not the superbowl. the glory can last for a day or two but there is still one game to go. payton still has to win the superbowl to be mentioned in the same breath as tom brady

and 4 years from now you will be saying 3 championships in 10 years is still pretty damn impressive (which it is by the way)...fact of the matter is you guys are done. the dynasty is over

they lose an AFC championship game by 4 and a dynasty is over? maybe you should wait for a couple of years of the pats missing the playoffs before you make that statement