Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plugging: AKA Booty Bumping

I've been reading about plugging on the bluelight.nu board and it sounds pretty cool. Has anyone on this board tried it?

What I want to know is, if your body is absorbing 20-30% more MDMA per pill does that make each pill seem 20-30% stronger?? I'm think about plugging 2 and taking one orally this weekend. I figure that way I should have both ends covered. LOL

------------------

When it won't help to slow down...PoUr iT oN!!

Yeah I heard about Plugging, Thats fucking sick!!! ... I know mad lil raver kids that do that shit ...

They say it burns the shit out their ass!!! No thank you ... I'll stick to the old fashion way...

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

HAHA..i cant believe you guys ahvent heard about it...

personally, i dont find it appealing but it definetly hits harder and quicked since the lining of the colon is more absorbent than your stomach. Much more of the pill is absorbed. i can get into details on it, i have read almost every thread on plugging in the bluelight site from last week...somehow i tihnk ill keep on eating my pills and not worry about entering through the out door....

Past the 2nd knuckle?? NASTY!! You would never see me sneaking into the bathroom to shove a pill up my ass. And how is it that you lose 30% of a pills strength during the digestion process? When you digest something, it all gets broken down and some is absorbed in the stomach, small intestine and large intestine. Nothing just "disappears" and is unaccounted for.

What i dont tihnk you understand is that in the stomach the MDMA that is broekn down is no longer absorbed or chemically reactive. therefore it is inactive and not absorbed...the colon absorbs everything thats there, there is no "break down" process fomr stomach acids..also i t must go into the second knuckle and most likely WILL BURN for about 10-20 minutes there...makes it hard to dance...best methods are to use lubrication and a finger condom to push it up there...good luck if you do try it..

They talk about this on BLuelight ALL the time, and I'm hoping that its only the lil raver kids and not mature (?) adults like MOST of us on this board.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

I don't think it's a question of being mature. Is there really a 'mature' way to take ILLEGAL drugs? It is still getting in your sysem, it just a question of how. I could see your point if I were talking about slamming, smoking or possible railing it - as those methods all involve, to a greater or lesser extent, major safety issues.

However, pluggin a pill seems to be at least as safe as swallowing it - more if you are the type that sometimes throws up first. Just get over your preconceived notions of how mature adults take drugs, i.e. remove your head from your ass first, and give it a try!

I'm more than willing to post a report after this weekend, if I do decide to do it. Butt, there are a number of favorable reports on the bluelight.nu sight and the only negative words come from people like yourself that have problems with the concept.

PLUR,

Emo

------------------

When it won't help to slow down...PoUr iT oN!!

Hey I heard that if guys stick the e in their penis hole, leave it in there for 20 minutes, then have a girl suck it out they will both trip their faces off.. 2 for the price of one.. It's ture, I swear.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Originally posted by tranza:

Hey I heard that if guys stick the e in their penis hole, leave it in there for 20 minutes, then have a girl suck it out they will both trip their faces off.. 2 for the price of one.. It's ture, I swear.. rolleyes.gif

Hmmmm, what if I stick it in my 'penis hole' wait 20 min, shoot a wad up my gf's ass - let it sit there for another 20 min and then suck it out?

------------------

Who is the man with the master plan?

[This message has been edited by zegato (edited 08-10-2000).]

Originally posted by tranza:

HA_HA_HA_HA FUKKKIN HAAAAAAAAAAA

U R TOO FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE IT!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ex girl tried that out actually (well I convinced her to try it out).....the difference between normally and 'up the butt' was similar to the difference between smoking a joint and eating a hash cookie -> more of an all through the body thing.....

In any case if you want faster and more social effect crush 'em up and snort them! wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Plugging...definitely hits you stronger and harder.

First, try and break it up in some way. Maybe put it in a gelcap or something, but I guess keeping it whole would still work too. Also try and avoid that whole bathroom feeling for a good half hour. Don't wanna shoot out what you just put in.

Next, make sure you get it up past at least your second knucle. Make sure that it actually makes contact with the colon, etc...

Yes it is stronger, b/c we lose like 30% of the pill in the digestion process, this way skips that so you do get a stronger roll. Yes you are hit harder and faster, but I've heard it is shorter...but that is a mixed one. Also if you are the type to get sick or nauseus from pills, you avoid that too...never goes to your stomach.

I say hey, give it a shot. Can't hurt ya man.

addaboy

PS - No I never tried it myself, but we just had this whole conversation in my shore house one weekend. Let me know how it went.

OH MY GOD!!!! That is too funny. Can you imagine someone rollin and not caring whose looking. What if they got the urge to pop one on the dance floor?

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.