Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: lalate review of Vegas ::

lalate

your review is awesome bro. As for Body English, if you walk with with girls, do they wave the cover for guys, or do you still have to put yourself on a list and walk in with them, just courious.

Thanks.

We were dealing with 3 venue hosts/promoters - one nicer than the other - leading up to that evening for vip treatment. There is a free guestlist but the line (which was guys and girls) was huge very early.

But a few too many drinks - and 4/5 girls around us - at the Hard Rock bar made us forget what time it was lol. So I quickly went over to the Body English's door, pushed my way to the front, and say hello (to actually yet a 4th person) and told him how many patrons I had for line pass. He asked where they were. I pointed back to them behind the crowd. And he said bring them in and get them through the crowd. The vip treatment was that fast. Wonderful time. Wonderful staff.

Questions about Hotels, let me cross reference this thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/3070665-post12.html

• 2 months later...
Of course I'm not surprised if this month was only the first time you'd ever been to Body English...

You're a hater who got owned.

Considering this is NOT the board it once was where people use to be helpful, no drama, and could take a joke - and now since winter has become a trash talking name calling forum of haters where other people do little to nothing to review venues, update people about afterhours or new venues, or similar but do take every opportunity to say stupid hating comments- there is no reason to post any further.

I dont hate, never have, and where there is nothing but hate going on, there is no reason to stay. :)

. Done.

You're a hater who got owned.

Huh? Explain what this means, please.

I dont hate, never have, and where there is nothing but hate going on, there is no reason to stay.

So I guess that whole "Bottles and Goggles" post you kept promoting, in which you basically said the entire Vegas nightlife scene was a joke, wasn't "hating?"

Give me a break, bud. You've positioned yourself as an expert on Vegas, particularly on hotels and nightlife, openly boasting about skipping lines, entry without cover, and hotel upgrades and comps. Yet you don't share any of this information publicly; you tell people to hit you up with a PM, at which point you hustle them for VIP services.

You were the one who admitted in public that you had never before been to Body English until very recently. Yet all this time you've been happily offering your "expert" opinion on -- not to mention VIP services for -- the Vegas nightlife scene. Including Body English.

Don't try to lecture ME about honest intentions involving the CP message boards. I'm here as an independent clubgoer who LOVES Vegas nightlife, always has, always will. I provide opinions, reviews and advice based on nothing but my own experiences and purely in the interest of helping others.

I don't claim to be part of this board help people while at the same time pimping my own VIP services company. And though I do speak with a tone of authority, knowledge, and experience, it comes from the fact that I've been making 10+ trips to Vegas each year since 1996.

You say you're tired of what this board has become. Well I'm tired of hearing bullshit from people with ulterior motives. I'm tired of hearing someone dominating the boards as a self-proclaimed expert, when they've only set foot in Vegas once in the previous six months.

LALate, we've heard this exact rant from you in the past. "This board isn't what it used to be, I'm going away." Boo-hoo.