Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Define the word "Vibe" in ur own words,,,

And can you think of a party that has a great vibe.

I just want to see if we all agree as to what this word means. Once a bartender at a club told me "Oh, there's a bad vibe here tonight" while I thought everything was OK.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

vibe is akin to wavelength, if everyone is on a similar groove than you can get vibe.....this is where the chemicals can play an obtrusive role, if a lot of people are on the same chemicals than they are artificially on the same wavelength......this can be why clubs with an 'authorised dealer' can have a really good vibe wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i would describe a vibe as a feeling,or energy thats going through everyone that kinda sets the mood. different clubs have different vibes. the weirdest vibe that i get from a club is when i go to twilo.. and the best vibe is at the factory. those are the only 2 that have ever given me a vibe..

wink.gif

To me a vibe is when a DJ built up to a climax and the crowd of people are raising their hands in anticipation. Then when he finally drops that beat the crowd all move in unison to that ONE beat as ONE.

GOD I love that feeling!!

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

yes...kudos to b2b...vibe from a crowd...is everyone dancing their ass off...smiling and what-not...but from a DJ's standpoint....when you and the crowd inadvertantly become one...and you make that one person who hasn't been dancing all night, dance! It's such a natural high. Gotta love music smile.gif

I don't think that there are any set ingredients, but when mixed properly you can taste it. Though the idea is subjective, I think that what we are all alluding to is that 'I am so full of life/energy/passion that I am going to burst feeling' and when you look around you see it in everyones eyes around you. It collectively radiants from the room.

I love the jump around circles that pop up before a big break or change in the rhythm... I want to touch the ceiling sometimes...

parish

Vibe to me is the intensity and energy pulsating from your body. It passes between people and creates an overall mood.Vibes radiate from people at a club like light bouncing off their bodies in a stream of motion. It carries through the crowd. Its a presence. It lives and breathes....pulsating energy.