Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The good ol days - Old CP Pic

danielia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea shes a lil hottie

Her and I drove down the shore I think 3 years ago only to drive right back, and we smoked the whole way lol ... good times ..she was a cool ass chick

hahahah you two were suppose to meet me that night. that was the night Tonie from florida was promoting for playboy lingerie. i've still never met lady shady :(

i saw you briefly at Mark's birthday party at down the hatch but you came in and walked right out.

nah not her...that rachel needs a sandwich....this one was dope ...maybe her SN was USAGIRL or some shit..cant remember

..thats funny i think that chick in the white hat has a much nicer body than the other one...that being said i have no clue who 90% of those people r....just quoth and daniela ..and that ronin kid who was always wah wahin about linabina....unless i completely imagined that

and Tony said hi and you pretended not to know him

:laugh:

I think that was on my birthday last year

He grabbed my arm as my friend and I were leaving the lounge and I guess I was a lil to drunk and didn't realize it was him, plus I dunno why Mark brought him knowing I don't like him anyway.

But it was quite funny.

hahahah you two were suppose to meet me that night. that was the night Tonie from florida was promoting for playboy lingerie. i've still never met lady shady :(

i saw you briefly at Mark's birthday party at down the hatch but you came in and walked right out.

Was it? Cause I know I was going down there to meetup with my friend Jerry at I think it was Djais because they were doing an 18+ party but when we got down there we were told it was a lie and it was 21+ so we just went back.

Yea, that night I told him I'd just stop by for a drink but it was way to crowded and I had another birthday shindig to go to as well. I think I remember you saying that you were there though

..thats funny i think that chick in the white hat has a much nicer body than the other one...that being said i have no clue who 90% of those people r....just quoth and daniela ..and that ronin kid who was always wah wahin about linabina....unless i completely imagined that

:laugh2:

I thought you Met LS in Vegas by the pool at MGM with Wendy once?..... or did you just meet Wendy that trip?

Was Wendy hot in person? Cuz I could never tell from her pics if she is just pretty or smoking hot .... in an exotic pinkish sorta way.

yeah i agree w/u...the girl in the white usa shirt is the one i was talkin bout..

yeah i agree w/u...the girl in the white usa shirt is the one i was talkin bout..

.....yea but i said i didnt like her body..u said it was sick lol...or are u saying its sick but the othe one is better?! please dont confuse me its early..

I thought you Met LS in Vegas by the pool at MGM with Wendy once?..... or did you just meet Wendy that trip?

Was Wendy hot in person? Cuz I could never tell from her pics if she is just pretty or smoking hot .... in an exotic pinkish sorta way.

I hate to ruin whatever little fantasy you may have made up in your head about Wendy, Ladyshady and myself at the pool in Vegas but that entire thread back in the day on the sex board was made up. I never met either of them in Vegas. We sought of just ran with it :)

.....yea but i said i didnt like her body..u said it was sick lol...or are u saying its sick but the othe one is better?! please dont confuse me its early..

sorry..i misread..i didnt see you wrote white hat..i thought u meant white as in shirt...i duno..i dont like skinny skinny chicks like white hat girl ..sorry bout the confusion