Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help, Very Important

I used to be heavy in the club sceen back in the tunnel days, and since there are clubs and lounges on every corner now I have no Idea where to go!

My girlfriends burthday is comming up so I want to throw her a suprise dinner/club night in NYC on a Saturday. Are there any good places to go to say 9:00pm have dinner then stay till 4am cuase the place turns into a club or lounge.

Just need places where say, Crobar served dinner till 10pm then turned it into a club! Are there any places like that, even if it was at a smaller scale?

Thanks

I used to be heavy in the club sceen back in the tunnel days, and since there are clubs and lounges on every corner now I have no Idea where to go!

My girlfriends burthday is comming up so I want to throw her a suprise dinner/club night in NYC on a Saturday. Are there any good places to go to say 9:00pm have dinner then stay till 4am cuase the place turns into a club or lounge.

Just need places where say, Crobar served dinner till 10pm then turned it into a club! Are there any places like that, even if it was at a smaller scale?

Thanks

Hey Mark

U still with Kim?

Listen no matter what any of you might say about caruch he's a good guy. And believe me when i say he would not go to a hooker. its unfortunate that mark and kim broke it off because they deserve to be happy. Things happen for a reason and it's probably better off that they arent' together. I have loved Mark from the day i met him and always will. He's a better man now than i have ever known him to be. So get off his back and stop making up b.s. rumors about hookers and abortions... Thanks Have a Nice Night!

-Pooh! :)