Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats with that naked video of the Peta girl

lalate

ehhh...face is all busted and she was all hanging loose

kinda the type of girl you wake up in the morning with a serious hangover looking for your shit so you can bail before she tries to trap you with a conversation. and definitely not the type you give god high fives in your head when you wake up in the morning

Guest onisakura

Didnt watch it but thats some wacky ass way to gain publicity and awareness to their cause.

Then again, PETA isnt really known for subtle demonstrations now is it.

Didnt watch it but thats some wacky ass way to gain publicity and awareness to their cause.

Then again, PETA isnt really known for subtle demonstrations now is it.

it worked.. atleast 5 or 6 people from this board watched the video just because someone said there was a naked chick.. i know i wouldnt have watched it otherwise..

and skin hanging loose?? c'mon... she's cute..

I'm annoyed by this video. Sure that's a naked girl and I can appreciate that, but the subtext is "We will use any tactic we can to make you care about this issue that we case about. Here's a naked chick because we know that's the only way you'll watch this cheesily edited, poorly delivered stump speech."

... plus, she stips, get totally naked, bends over, then cut to mangled pig in a cage. I was almost there! Faaarck!

ehhh...face is all busted and she was all hanging loose

kinda the type of girl you wake up in the morning with a serious hangover looking for your shit so you can bail before she tries to trap you with a conversation. and definitely not the type you give god high fives in your head when you wake up in the morning

You also are 0Gay0.gif

I'm annoyed by this video. Sure that's a naked girl and I can appreciate that, but the subtext is "We will use any tactic we can to make you care about this issue that we case about. Here's a naked chick because we know that's the only way you'll watch this cheesily edited, poorly delivered stump speech."

... plus, she stips, get totally naked, bends over, then cut to mangled pig in a cage. I was almost there! Faaarck!

Sex sells :) If one or 2 animals were saved thanks to that commercial she is happy im sure :) So it worked. By the way Ghost didnt comment but im positive he is as 0Gay0.gif as they come :)