Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's psyched for the snow??

cookie6

Me Me Me!! 5.gif

This is a very RARE occassion for me because I hate the cold weather but I just found out that my meeting was cancelled for tomorrow and I dont have to travel to stoopid Brooklyn anymore! Yay!

But now I have to go to Pearl River, NY and Brooklyn on Thursday but at least it wont be snowingicingsleeting outside.

11.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Knowing the 7 train, its def gonna have problems. Thank goodness i dont have to leave my apartment. :D

And in two weeks, im outta here!!

Me Me Me!! 5.gif

This is a very RARE occassion for me because I hate the cold weather but I just found out that my meeting was cancelled for tomorrow and I dont have to travel to stoopid Brooklyn anymore! Yay!

But now I have to go to Pearl River, NY and Brooklyn on Thursday but at least it wont be snowingicingsleeting outside.

11.gif

wow..u suck..and we were expecting you for dinner..way to blow it .....as usual

not quite..ever since you showed us the errors of our ways..we havent been back....we never got to thank you as a group...you were right...sushi is supposed to be a spiritual experience where one enjoys tiny morsels of sushi rather than gorging him/herself on as many pieces as possible. ur like the Mahatmans Ghandi of sushi ..youve shown us the light by proving less is more

Guest onisakura
and I'm coming to NYC during WMC again.. so i'll miss you :(

Ah never fear my dear, i'm in FL for a little while. :) I'll see you when you get back!