Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's psyched for the snow??

cookie6

I'm working late tomorrow so Tonight I made baked stuffed Lobster (stuffed with lobster claws, scallops, shrimp, garlic and a stuffing that I whipped up), then I scampied the shrimp and lobster tail, roasted garlic smashed potatoes, and sauteed strings beans....it was redik :drool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not quite..ever since you showed us the errors of our ways..we havent been back....we never got to thank you as a group...you were right...sushi is supposed to be a spiritual experience where one enjoys tiny morsels of sushi rather than gorging him/herself on as many pieces as possible. ur like the Mahatmans Ghandi of sushi ..youve shown us the light by proving less is more

that lady at Tomi's is a fucking bitch...she pisses me off everytime I go there and i'm ready to blow a friggin gasket before my first round gets to me...she always tries to jew me out of miso and salad :splat:

I'm working late tomorrow so Tonight I made baked stuffed Lobster (stuffed with lobster claws, scallops, shrimp, garlic and a stuffing that I whipped up), then I scampied the shrimp and lobster tail, roasted garlic smashed potatoes, and sauteed strings beans....it was redik :drool:

will u marry me?

Guest onisakura
switched it up....all you can eat mussels

all about the dipping...off the hook :drool:

Are they cooked all the way? I'd check that if i were you....you just never know.

...what a fucking premature ejaculation this storm turned out to be..

Yup.

WINTER STORM WARNING IS CANCELLED... ...ICE STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN UPTON HAS ISSUED AN ICE STORM WARNING... WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON. THE WINTER STORM WARNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

A MIXTURE OF SNOW...SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN EARLY THIS MORNING...WILL BECOME A BLEND OF SLEET AND PRIMARILY FREEZING RAIN BY MID MORNING...THEN TRANSITION BACK TO ALL SNOW BY LATE AFTERNOON BEFORE THE PRECIPITATION COMES TO AN END. AS A RESULT EXPECT TOTAL SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 5 INCHES...AND FROM A HALF AN INCH TO THREE QUARTERS OF AN INCH OF ICE ACCUMULATION BEFORE PRECIPITATION COMES TO AN END BY EARLY THIS EVENING.

AN ICE STORM WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF ICE ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS OR IMPOSSIBLE. TRAVEL IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. COMMERCE WILL LIKELY BE SEVERELY IMPACTED. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL...KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT...FOOD...AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. ICE ACCUMULATIONS AND WINDS WILL LIKELY LEAD TO SNAPPED POWER LINES AND FALLING TREE BRANCHES THAT ADD TO THE DANGER.

nah, too nasty out, i almost killed myself on the way to work . i was cursing at myself the whole way , cant wait to do it again tonight

see you're a nice girlfriend....mine is forcing me to drive all the way to the city from CT...it is going to be insane but she said that we HAVE to spend our first Valentine's Day together no matter what....ugh! I sware I can't stand her sometimes

i better be getting some head as soon as i step foot in her apartment

see you're a nice girlfriend....mine is forcing me to drive all the way to the city from CT...it is going to be insane but she said that we HAVE to spend our first Valentine's Day together no matter what....ugh! I sware I can't stand her sometimes

i better be getting some head as soon as i step foot in her apartment

lol, aww, tell her u will make it worth the wait if u see her tomorrow. its not worth the risk, i mean honestly, VALENTINES DAY????? i mean yea its cute n shit but y be lovey dovey one day a year, i get that treatment every day. ( shrug )

ugh! I sware I can't stand her sometimes

..lmao!....way to start off this national day of love!.......

....also on the lean meat topic...im totally diggin some 97% fat free hot dogs right now with kraut.....i love it ....im prob gonna die from something thats in them to make them this way but who cares...ill be thin...