Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

Dude, i've told you 90 times, if you are so concerned, have a moderator check how many names I post under, then you can come to grips with the fact that you just post more than I do

dude are you either playing "dumb" or just plain dumb - there are tons of ways of getting around that i'm sure - i'm pretty sure if i registerd with a different email then club planet couldn't tell... besides you're at work, right? you have more then one computer, right??? there's always more then one way to skin a cat but only one way to spot a fool

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude are you either playing "dumb" or just plain dumb - there are tons of ways of getting around that i'm sure - i'm pretty sure if i registerd with a different email then club planet couldn't tell... besides you're at work, right? you have more then one computer, right??? there's always more then one way to skin a cat but only one way to spot a fool

Being at "work" would require having a "job" which I don't do. The administrator can check the IP address I am posting from if they want to know how many names I have. You need to just come to grips with the fact that you post more, deal with it

Being at "work" would require having a "job" which I don't do. The administrator can check the IP address I am posting from if they want to know how many names I have. You need to just come to grips with the fact that you post more, deal with it

OH - yeah - i forgot - you're a "lawyer" who obviously has all the time in the world during the day to keep posting (as you've done so EVERY time i come on here no matter what time of day it is).

let us not forget you also post with your laptop and the computer at home (you said so yourself mr) - you're a HUGE idiot if you can't see the holes in your argument here

btw, i'm very good at math, as in VERY good, and math proves you to be full of shite - you just "happen" to be on here every time i come on here and "happen" to post just as much as i do and i just "happen"ed not to have come on here for 8 out of the 12 months i was posting.... i'm sorry but you "happen" to be full of shit

I'm a "law student" who posts on his laptop at home and brings said laptop to school to take notes, as for your math skills, notice you post about 3 responses to every one of mine in this thread alone. Discounting this, trying to call someone out for being on the internet while you are on it yourself is a useless argument.

I'm a "law student" who posts on his laptop at home and brings said laptop to school to take notes, as for your math skills, notice you post about 3 responses to every one of mine in this thread alone. Discounting this, trying to call someone out for being on the internet while you are on it yourself is a useless argument.

no dude - i'm calling you out on being full of shit - i hardly have a problem with someone being on the net - only when he feels the need to be a complete asshole on it and then bullshit and lie while hiding behind his monitor

I forgot, logic doesn't work in parallel gay alternate reality. Through rainbow glasses it appears that anyone who isn't gay, and doesn't want to hang out with dudes in dresses is clearly boring.
boring, and i'll add, most likely a real asshole too, yes. Do you recognize someone?