Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movies...

misk

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time more of the "Transformers", and less of the humans. With the budget they had, couldn't they have cast better? The two kids and the two military guys quickly got annoying fast.

Also, thank you Michael Bay for ruining Jazz's design, only to then off him in your suckfest. :(

you just lost what little credibility you may have had on this thread. i just saw it and yeah it was ok but come on..."favorite movie of 2006"???

It was better than average, but not spectacular. :rofl: I can’t believe Ante said that it is better than films like “Pan’s Labyrinthâ€, “Letters from Iwo Jimaâ€, and “The Last King of Scotlandâ€. He probably is losing brain cells faster than losing the few strands of hair he has left on his massive dome.

Next time more of the "Transformers", and less of the humans. With the budget they had, couldn't they have cast better? The two kids and the two military guys quickly got annoying fast.

Also, thank you Michael Bay for ruining Jazz's design, only to then off him in your suckfest. :(

...as we were leavin...this little ass kid reffered to him as the "black robot" lmao.....i almost died....he was maybe 4...and he picked up on the insinuation that he was black...

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Hot Fuzz....for some reason I love that comedy duo's humor.

I saw a few in the theaters: Rush Hour 3, The Simpsons, and Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne Ultimatum was better then the first two Bournes and the other two movies were entertaining. The movie of the summer is still Transformers

• 2 weeks later...
i missed it in the movies too and have considered getting it since its HD and looks bad ass!!

I watched it a few weeks ago and it easily crept up to somewhere on my top 10 list. It looks great in HD also. The dialogue in that movie is awesome. Only thing that pissed me off was the way they filmed it with graininess and it showed in the Blu Ray. Don't know who's idea that was.

Finally watched The Pursuit of Happiness on DVD.

Wow. Amazing movie. Even if you've seen it already, check out the extra features on the DVD. They're great. They have a lot of stuff with the real Chris Gardner in it.

Also ordered both Pirate movies and Letters From Iwo Jima on Blu Ray. Amazon is having a buy 2 get one free sale on selected Blu Ray and HD DVD movies.

It won't deduct the free movie until the last step, so don't worry.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/103-5637774-5748638?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000122571&plpage=4