Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANS Dead

danielia

She may have just been really sick.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Rale said Smith had been sick for several days with a fever and was still depressed over the death of her son.

Meanwhile, "Entertainment Tonight's" Mark Steines, the last person to interview her, told CNN that Smith had to be placed in an ice bath Tuesday after her fever reached 105 degrees.

Her fever came down, Steines said, but on Wednesday she slipped and fell in the bathtub. When Stern and her nurse went to check on her, "she seemed a little bit out of it" but didn't appear to have suffered any significant injuries, Steines said.

"That led to yesterday," Steines said Friday, "when after taking a nap, I believe, she never came to and never woke up."

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was really sick

And with all her pending law suites I wouldn't be surprised if she OD'ed on something because she was so stressed out. I feel bad for her daughter, she never met her mother or her brother and we still don't know who her real father is.

Poor thing

RIP Anna

She was really sick

And with all her pending law suites I wouldn't be surprised if she OD'ed on something because she was so stressed out. I feel bad for her daughter, she never met her mother or her brother and we still don't know who her real father is.

Poor thing

RIP Anna

yeah exactly...

RIP ANNA :(

i bet she would have raised her child to be really classy

IMO, she´s probably better off without her mom

...i agree.....death is always sad but i really dont see this as a loss to society..she hasn't been sober a day in years.........hopefully she found the peace in death that eluded her in life..

.....also the inside word from the trimspa camp is that howard k was so utterly obsessed with her and so distraught over her death they believe he'll kill himself..

When? Linda Bell Blue, executive producer of "Entertainment Tonight" met with him today.

.....also the inside word from the trimspa camp is that howard k was so utterly obsessed with her and so distraught over her death they believe he'll kill himself..

I think he'll prob kill himself if he finds out he's not the father of the baby. Plus now there is another guy saying he's the father ... jeeze I really honestly feel more for this little girl what she is being born into.