Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual preferences...

i wonder about that "everyone is bi" thing. i've heard that all of my life but i don't think its true. i believe that i am hopelessly heterosexual.

i am not a homophobe, i have gay friends (excellent guys too-- the kind of guys people with a preference for males whould be attracted to) but there just isn't any spark. my girlfriend says she feels the same way about other girls-- and she's actually had sex with a chick!

btw, don't assume that a girl can do better than a guy b/c she has the same equipment. we all have necks and backs but some people can't give a good rub!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 08-10-2000).]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casey - wait until you take one look at your hunny after you've smoked with me and we've eaten some shrooms, lol - you'll run. j/k. biggrin.gif

i'm with you there - looking at the l.o.m.l. makes me forget anyone else exists!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I am male straighty one-eighty but the fact that my feminine side is so pronounced ppl often get the wrong idea ........

not that there's anything wrong with that wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Everyone's a bi? Dunno about that. Both sexes are beautiful to osme extent, but women are by nature more sensual and attractive which explains much of the female bisexuality.

In recent years there has been a surge of openly bi women. Is it because we live in a more open enviroment? Is it jsut the trendy thing to do? Is it jsut a convienient thing for girls to say because they don't have to prove it?

One of my buddies once slipped out that he is possibly bicurious. Perhaps that is why he is generally attracted to chicks that look very "mannish" as Austin powers would say.

Where am I goign w/ this? Absolutely nowhere.

Kittie and every otehr bi (curious or otherwise) girl, are your guys cool with you playing around while dating them? Chick or dude, it is still cheating if they aren't cool with it. Perhaps that is what they could not handle and I repsect them for that. If they can't go swinging with otehr girls, why should you? I don't know the deetz so that's jsut my kneejerk impression.

Girls are yummy, but so many of you look so plain. Be creative, but be you.

There are not that many Gay Boyz up in here?

Its very weird?

Anyway, My whole problem with the gay scene is, THIS!!

think about this?>>

Most guys are so hung up on sex, that thats all they really ever think about (most)

now put 2 people like that Together in a Relationship, and watch what goes down.

THEY CHEAT!

They fuck someone else till they are blue in the face, then come back, and lie about how much they love you,

THE PENIS TAKES OVER THERE BRAIN!!!!!!

And it SUXS! for nice gay guys like me,

Who dont want just sex,

GOD!

am i a freak, cause im gay and want something special,?

MR Right! WERE THE fuck are you!!

im kinda getting nerves!

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Jaysea

That's also why it's sometimes dodgy being a straighy boy going out in the gay scene, it can be SOOOOOOOOO incredibly sleazy.....I'm sure that the girls will agree here, guys by themselves are bad enuff...but get 'em together wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

A lot of my guys did have a problem with me seeing and fooling around with girls. And yes many of them did look at it as if I was cheating. The messed up part is that when they first start seeing me they are all down for it and think its great...yada yada yada. But then after a few month, they say its cheating. So, theres a good reason why Im single. I cant date someone ho cannot understand my sexual need for another womans touch and kiss. So, until I find a very openminded man who is understanding and secure with himself, I will remain single and fool who whomever I choose.

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind

I've always believed that most women are bi-curiuos, and most men are not. Out of all the women I've ever known and talked about this subject to, maybe 5% were not ineterested. This probabaly has to do with a combination of things, like the portrayal of gay men and women in the entertainment film (e.g. You always see lesbians, and you even see straight girls kissing passionatly, but you rarely see men do the same), and the different way men and women feel about sex and love. There are always exceptions to the rule, but that's what I see....

I'm straight as an arrow unfortunately. I say unfortunately because I've always wanted to be bi. But as much as I think about it, I am not. In the end, I just don't see how anyone, male or female, could be attracted to a man. I'm sure there's something, but I just can't see it. It's a shame too because I am one of those guys who seems to be somehow much more attractive to gay men than to women. I've never figured it out, why I get more male attention than any guy I know gay or straight, but have trouble getting female attention out at a club. And people who don't know me often think I am gay. I guess it's because I am skinny and muscular and wear tight t-shirts but do not look at all like a meathead, and I also have lots of gay friends. I often say I am a straight man trapped in a gay man's body. confused.gif

And it is true the gay scene can get a bit sleazy sometimes. I don't know how many times I have been invited to do drugs (usually seems to be charlie) with some nice guy and I do it and then he's mad when I don't want to have sex with him. I try to stop myself now, but it's always tough to turn down free charlie. biggrin.gif

JohnB

Well LORD that question always gets me into trouble. I would have NO problem at all with him being with another man if I was present or not. I would have a problem though with him being with another girl if I wasnt there. A lot of people say that me seeing another woman is still cheating yet I dont feel that way. Im not seeing another man so I look at it differently. Im always willing to share another woman with my man though so I see no reason for him wanting to have one without me there. But noone ever agrees with my thinking so ....Oh well.

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind

johnb, it's so funny that you say that!! Cause you remember the three people that we met in Ibiza? They asked me if you were gay after you left. LOL!!

You're just too beautiful, that's what it is!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

I am bi as well. I've engaged in bi-curious play times when I was little and I never stopped liking girls in that way. I think everyone should be themselves, be it bi, str8, gay, tri etc... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

Originally posted by back2basics:

JohnB i get the same thing 2, if you can dance and are not built like a brick outhouse for some reason some women think your gay... dont get it myself.

B2B, I'm in the same boat. I love to dance. I have gay friends who end up meeting up with me and my straight friends when we go out. Gay men constantly hit on me, and at first I was a little nervous b/c I couldn't understand why. It made me feel a little uncomfortable. I'm not rail thin skinny, but I'm far from a being jacked. I'm a smaller guy with a medium build. Girls would see guys hit on me, and then see me hanging out with a bunch of people, with 50% of the guys being gay. Gay presence is high in city clubs, bottom line. And the best parties have the highest gay presence. They really know how to party...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

I agree w/ you MissKittie-somewhat. If either of you are intimate w/ another w/o your significant knowing, in my opinion, it's cheating...

If your looking for someone to cheat with Aug 18th! I'll be in town, w/ BELLAGIO. Drinks on him! or me! whatever your preference. I've only recently become interested in GIRLS- so you'll have to be gentle(not too gentle) and teach me...?!

Originally posted by misskittie:

I like the bond which we create. The emotional and the friendship.

women. For me, they bring something to mylife which a man doesnt which is both sexual and emotional.

I've studied this in great detail (in and out of school). Wether it's the human design or society is always up to debate, but there is proven truth in what you just said. Altho I am not gay in any way, I feel that I understand what a guy can see in another guy, Also I seem to always make best friends with lesbians. And boy do we beat this issue to death, with great flare. If your interested I could go into further detail.