Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was JP @ Pacha this past Saturday 2/24?

Damn, I was trying to get my friends to go to JP with me the past 6 months, and the only time I can't go, like 15 of them decided to finally go. They didn't believe me when I told them JP got alot better in the past year. I heard JP about 3 times the past few months.

The thing I noticed about JP is that he's kinda inconsistent. Sometimes I think the music sux, but other times I think its just amazing. When he's on fire, its like the most amazing tribal and tech house beats I ever heard. He's currently my 2nd favorite DJ behind PVD. Anyways, just wanted to know if he was good or not this past Saturday.

I agree he is kind of inconsistent which is why I hesitate to go to his parties sometime but Im glad I went...One of the best sets I have heard him play, he played really hard and dark....Mixing a lot of classics with new records...Anybody know the track he played House is a feeeling on top of? There were a lot of shows throughout the night which was pretty cool, there was always something to watch, by 11am couldnt stand anymore so I just left, dancefloor was stilll crowded...If i had to give jp a word of advice it would just be....stop playin his whack remix of Hurt....other then that he's still pretty good in my book

We got there early and his set was filled with energy until the time we left. Better then expected. There seemed to be a good vide in the club....

I got some cool vids that I will post once I get home from work.

A great night, great tunes, great people....I havn't dance that much since DT Haloween@ Spirit last year.

It was one of those nights that everything seemed to go right. From getting in the club, from the people and music...

I give the night an overall A

We got there early and his set was filled with energy until the time we left. Better then expected. There seemed to be a good vide in the club....

A great night, great tunes, great people....I havn't dance that much since DT Haloween@ Spirit last year.

It was one of those nights that everything seemed to go right. From getting in the club, from the people and music...

how many?

I agree he is kind of inconsistent which is why I hesitate to go to his parties sometime but Im glad I went...One of the best sets I have heard him play, he played really hard and dark....Mixing a lot of classics with new records...Anybody know the track he played House is a feeeling on top of? There were a lot of shows throughout the night which was pretty cool, there was always something to watch, by 11am couldnt stand anymore so I just left, dancefloor was stilll crowded...If i had to give jp a word of advice it would just be....stop playin his whack remix of Hurt....other then that he's still pretty good in my book
deeper i totally agree with you i cant stand that fkn track thank god i was not there for it the man was at his best people who really cant stand him anymore cause they think he fell of or are just tired of going to see if we got a hit or a miss with him were holding their heads he was great

a + its about time really ....

They didn't believe me when I told them JP got alot better in the past year. I heard JP about 3 times the past few months.

The thing I noticed about JP is that he's kinda inconsistent. Sometimes I think the music sux, but other times I think its just amazing. When he's on fire, its like the most amazing tribal and tech house beats I ever heard. He's currently my 2nd favorite DJ behind PVD. Anyways, just wanted to know if he was good or not this past Saturday.

A few of my friends who've been listening to JP for a long time have told me that he's gotten a lot better in the past year. I used to be a HUGE JP fan back around 2001, I just can't stand his crowd anymore. I went to his S&M party last year and the music was on point...I always liked those the best though. I agree that he's just very inconsistent, that's another reason I've been skipping his parties. I'd rather go see a DJ I know is going to be good for free than pay $40 to go to a JP party and risk having the music be horrible.

A few of my friends who've been listening to JP for a long time have told me that he's gotten a lot better in the past year. I used to be a HUGE JP fan back around 2001, I just can't stand his crowd anymore. I went to his S&M party last year and the music was on point...I always liked those the best though. I agree that he's just very inconsistent, that's another reason I've been skipping his parties. I'd rather go see a DJ I know is going to be good for free than pay $40 to go to a JP party and risk having the music be horrible.

werd. one of the best nights i EVER had out was jp nye @ exit.....granted im still relatively "new" to the scene but even still i dont know wtf happened i just started not liking him anymore over the years.....the crowd main reason.

@ copacabana last year i thought he was awful!! in february. so many roidheads and people just there to get fucked up, it wasn't good music, i just wasn't feeling it at all.

never been to the s and m party. heard the classics party was good. but overall i think the crowd is enough of a reason to stay away from his parties. and its WAAYYY too expensive and crowded......it is too bad, becuz as a producer and back in the day was amazing. oh well!