Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many.....

I've only done 3 1/2 over a 14 hr. period. It kept my flying all night. I don't understand how any more would do anything for you?? I mean once all your serotonin is gone it's gone, right?

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Usually, I do 1 1/2 to 2. However this one night at Twilo, I took these pills and I thought it was a dud because it was an hour later and I didn't feel anything. So, my girlfriend and I took a second one and we waited and waited . . . nothing. We were so pissed off . . . we went to find our mutal friend who gave it to us. After we both bitched him out he gave us a Mitsubishi (one each) and we took that.

Needless, to say 1/2 an hour later we were both bouncing off walls. The funny thing is that the other two White Clouds kicked in about an hour later and we were going nuts all night long. I was rolling til 3 in the afternoon the next day. eek.gif

Never did that again. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.