Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT opening for Hawtin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You name a bigger DJ anywhere outside of US or even in the states that DT will open for??

I cant even name a bigger DJ then DT, or maybe thats just my opinion.

DT has opened for Cox plenty of times. DT doesn't travel all that much anymore,so on a global level dj's like Sasha, Digweed, Cox, PVD, Tiesto, AVB, and even Richie Hawtin have a lot more visibility. That's not to say DT still isn't huge, it's just that these guys have an even bigger following...

You name a bigger DJ anywhere outside of US or even in the states that DT will open for??

I cant even name a bigger DJ then DT, or maybe thats just my opinion.

Hawtin is much bigger than DT, has been around longer, draws larger crowds and has a higher booking fee. (if thats what you call "bigger")

Danny does not open for any DJ

Well he should because he's definitely fallen off. Maybe he should consider taking a break, focusing on his mixing skills, and productions. Instead of worrying about the 14 worship assk kissing groupies want to hear.

Well he should because he's definitely fallen off. Maybe he should consider taking a break, focusing on his mixing skills, and productions. Instead of worrying about the 14 worship assk kissing groupies want to hear.

wow ur an idiot!!! u really think DT should work on his mixing??? the man is a machine... i dunno where u been or where u heard him, that u would make a statement like that. DT holds it down, any time any where... Danny is my favorite dj been a fan for years, and it breaks my heart when idiots like u shit on him.

wow ur an idiot!!! u really think DT should work on his mixing??? the man is a machine... i dunno where u been or where u heard him, that u would make a statement like that. DT holds it down, any time any where... Danny is my favorite dj been a fan for years, and it breaks my heart when idiots like u shit on him.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry that your heart is crumbling as we speak. :nopity: I 've heard DT plently of time probably more than you've ever had. Are you one of his children?

Just out of curiousity what do you consider years???