Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rehab cabanas

bigmike19

Hahahaaha!! Fly you out hahahaha!!! Yeah umm...that's why they pay the promotions manager of hard rock a pretty hefty 6 figure contract!! So that they can call you to help them out!! LOLOLOLOL>>>>>>> Right....

• 5 weeks later...

im just gunna buy a bottle on the beach area so i got 2 chairs ..thats all i need is a place to keep my shit.....honestly at rehab i think it is dumb to buy cabanna when u have to pay 10k+ just so u can run around trying to bag girls buy saying " i have a cabanna" when in truth its not yours its your friends rich boss or sum shit..if u need a cabanna at rehab to get pussy then u dont belong in vegas

just my thoughts

mikey bling 4 president lolol

im just gunna buy a bottle on the beach area so i got 2 chairs ..thats all i need is a place to keep my shit.....honestly at rehab i think it is dumb to buy cabanna when u have to pay 10k+ just so u can run around trying to bag girls buy saying " i have a cabanna" when in truth its not yours its your friends rich boss or sum shit..if u need a cabanna at rehab to get pussy then u dont belong in vegas

just my thoughts

wutupp kiddd--almost time for vegas!!

just my thoughts

I guess that could be true for some...Its always been my cabana...so in that respect I am the rich boss!! Hahaha...and my other buddy that has the cabana next to me...was G4 flighting it from Miami...We did have a lot of stragglers cause all the hot bitches were in front of our shit!! Lololol...Ohh by the way all the 10's around the pool get cabana wristbands...so we dont walk anywhere they come to us...hahaha...

But I understand..and if there was a place that I felt comfortable putting my stuff down then i wouldn't get a cabana...But I am not going to carry all my shit around the pool all day long.....Nor stand at the bar for drinks...Nope not doing it...So that is why I get a cabana...Waitress and Girls come to me...;-)

i noticed on the rehablv.com website they have a place you can put in a cabana request. thought that was kind of interesting...obviously low odds of getting one that way but gotta be better than zero - otherwise why bother...